Originally posted by Metallica86
    **** you jankkar
    i ****ing warned you that SOME****INGONEELSE was going to gank you
    and you ****ing gank me
    after telling me " I better take my santa hat off now"
    **** you
    i dont ****ing care if you killed me
    and you ****ing omnis
    who ****ing BUFFED HIM AND PUT HEAL PETS ON HIM!
    **** you too
    merry ****ing christmas

i cant read this
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

"I kick ALL YOUR WEAK ASSES" u hard men fixers with your smurf suits are cute . i didnt see u much pvping when smurf suit werent uber or wait.. u probably hadnt made your fixer at that stage cuase u knew fixers were soo gimped :P pls all keep your feet on the ground and have some fun

Re: Re: jankkar

Originally posted by Phoenix

i cant read this
    Of course you can, substitute all ****s for a four letter word that begins with an f, ends with a k, and is commonly used when someone is angry and frustrated.
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Sell me your QL220 clusters!

Metallica86 - Now building your ql 200 implants.

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

I wasn't there to see what happened to metallica...but i do know that jankkar ganked me once while there were MANY high lvl omni in there...and they didn't do anything to stop him.

None of the omni seemed to care that jankkar was in the arena...so i thought they were just doing friendly duels...so i started dueling friends to 50%...and sure enough after i healed up he started to attack me...i thought he was jokin so i didn't attack back, but then Butwalrus came out of no where and finished me off...i don't know why anyone would let clanners with this type of mentality stay in the arena.

I can't stand any omni that wouldn't help another omni who was ganked by a clanner in the ent arena.

So in closing, I don't really mind that jankkar ganked me...i am however displeased with the omni standing there watching.
    Last edited by Dooomiz; Dec 26th, 2002 at 02:54:00.

You guys got to remember, if your an Omni and you see some omni standing in the arena, that doesn't mean your not going to get hit. I think its more of reputation and stuff.

Like I was sitting in the arena, messing around with people and got ganked by Biohover or some **** like that. I asked him to duel me straight up after that and I got about four different excuses to why he wouldnt' do it.

Oh well, hes a lamer anyway.

Originally posted by Nothinman
    actually the first 3-4 times i did that i didnt know it stoped specials/nanos from being cast. because i hadnt foght outside the arena in so long.

also if that is an exploit please bann everyone who has ever pvp'ed. since ive been hanging around tir arena ive had at least 5 people hit escape in 75% in tir. some enf who wanted a duel, stromm, sethil, and others.
    So previous to this bug you would routinely hit escape while in a fight?

Please....

....since ive been hanging around tir arena ive had at least 5 people hit escape in 75% in tir. some enf who wanted a duel, stromm, sethil, and others.
    Eh???? We both had only 2 fights at the arena - the first one you ganked me with 2 of your friends. I didnt ven noticed the starting attack before I met the reclaim due to lag... only my autoattack made me able to hit back.

The 2nd one I ganked back on you and I ran outside the arena to avoid ganks on me. You came also outside, shooting at me, but I never stopped the fight. You decided to zone into a house. I never stop (hit escape) fights outside arena... that would only hurt ME, because I need my specials.

I hit only escape when I decide to run, but not to avoid hostile specials, just to avoid the stupid 'turn-into-enemies-direction-again' when I get rooted or stopped
    Last edited by Zagareth; Dec 26th, 2002 at 10:41:39.
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Well, boo ****ing hoo

wah wah

cry babies :]
    Fluff Molgan Fluffyfluff eqp
    Mglomk2
    Synergy Factor

....have been horribly brainwashed by the prospect of being uber into camping NPCs until their peepee's shrivel (c) Naraya

Originally posted by Sethil

Eh???? We both had only 2 fights at the arena - the first one you ganked me with 2 of your friends. I didnt ven noticed the starting attack before I met the reclaim due to lag... only my autoattack made me able to hit back.

The 2nd one I ganked back on you and I ran outside the arena to avoid ganks on me. You came also outside, shooting at me, but I never stopped the fight. You decided to zone into a house. I never stop (hit escape) fights outside arena... that would only hurt ME, because I need my specials.

I hit only escape when I decide to run, but not to avoid hostile specials, just to avoid the stupid 'turn-into-enemies-direction-again' when I get rooted or stopped
    im not trying to insult you or anyone, all oim saying is that day i was ganking i was fighting alot of ppl in the 75% and i couldnt burst or FA them. i dont know if u did it intentionall and i dont care but novalia is determined to label me the hardest exploiter in AO when people do this every day all day mostly unintentionally.

i remember chasing this enf out there and he had no hp almost so he ran out and sat down.. i had my supernova equiped to AS his last sliver of life.. and guess what? nope cant hit him he hit esc.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Sethil

this is why I did it... but again, im being labled exploiter for it. my whole point was to show novalia that other people do this not just me, because he is so stubborn.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

[Edited for non-topic related purposes]
    Last edited by Stromm; Dec 27th, 2002 at 09:19:37.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

this is why I did it... but again, im being labled exploiter for it. my whole point was to show novalia that other people do this not just me, because he is so stubborn.
    Stealing bread because you were hungry?

Why, the scotland yard still punishes for that
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."

Last edited by Nothinman; Dec 27th, 2002 at 09:07:07.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Last edited by Stromm; Dec 27th, 2002 at 09:20:56.

Last edited by Nothinman; Dec 27th, 2002 at 09:07:47.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Last edited by Stromm; Dec 27th, 2002 at 09:22:22.

Last edited by Nothinman; Dec 27th, 2002 at 09:08:05.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

lol
    Last edited by Stromm; Dec 27th, 2002 at 09:23:39.

Last edited by Nothinman; Dec 27th, 2002 at 09:08:24.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

oh well postcount ++
    I still have 6 more than you

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast