jankkar

**** you jankkar
    i ****ing warned you that SOME****INGONEELSE was going to gank you
    and you ****ing gank me
    after telling me " I better take my santa hat off now"
    **** you
    i dont ****ing care if you killed me
    and you ****ing omnis
    who ****ing BUFFED HIM AND PUT HEAL PETS ON HIM!
    **** you too
    merry ****ing christmas
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Sell me your QL220 clusters!

Metallica86 - Now building your ql 200 implants.

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

Yeah. Preach the word, brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

Originally posted by Sheffy
    Bitter?
    Yes.
    I had no problem with Jankkar, I don't think I had many problems with him before... There was about 6 high level omni in omni's arena, and one clanner - Jankkar. A friend of mine asks me if I want to gank him and I reply with "no it's christmas that would just be wrong right now" and so forth.... I even warn Jankkar that he might be ganked by a friend any time... So what does Jankkar do, after replying to me about putting his regular armor back on? HE GANKS ME! Lol, what a joke. I just stood there at first thinking he was jokeing and would stop, so he didn't and I ran, came back while he was attacking my friend, and joined in... By now omnis are buffing Jankkar, essence here, heal pet there... and such.... my friend dies or runs or something, but I stay and fight and blah blah.......... after aobut 10 minutes I died.... I'm not caring that I died, I'm just disgusted by how low he went.
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

There, that post was much more coherent and descriptive of the situation

Originally posted by Metallica86

Yes.
    I had no problem with Jankkar, I don't think I had many problems with him before... There was about 6 high level omni in omni's arena, and one clanner - Jankkar. A friend of mine asks me if I want to gank him and I reply with "no it's christmas that would just be wrong right now" and so forth.... I even warn Jankkar that he might be ganked by a friend any time... So what does Jankkar do, after replying to me about putting his regular armor back on? HE GANKS ME! Lol, what a joke. I just stood there at first thinking he was jokeing and would stop, so he didn't and I ran, came back while he was attacking my friend, and joined in... By now omnis are buffing Jankkar, essence here, heal pet there... and such.... my friend dies or runs or something, but I stay and fight and blah blah.......... after aobut 10 minutes I died.... I'm not caring that I died, I'm just disgusted by how low he went.
    LOL i was wearing a "Santa Hat" so regular armor being my hood, after getting a warning tell from Metalica i recive another one from Graccus or somthing (high lvl omni soldier) telling me i better watch out i don't like dirty clans in my arena, ie. am gonna ****ing kill you.

Since the rest of the PvP zones where empty and there the only places i hang out i decide to take a lillte trip to omni ent, been there a few hours, just messing around in good spirit having 2on2's and FFA's with other omnis/clans.

Then i get the sweet tells, my buffs where out so i decided what the worse that could happen...trip to reclaim. After i tell metalica am getting my armor on not dieing without a fight (oviously getting ready for a fight...Duh) i attack him then recive 2 alpha's from metalica and the soldier.

Firstly metalica runs out arena....supprise supprise, then i attack the soldier who has been hitting me with every thing he has, then he runs out the arena.

Low nano/Hp i sit in the arena and guess what, metalica come back in and has another try so i run out but hold aggro, heal up a bit come back then fight with him/his doc/his rrfe for around 10mins, yes 10mins (seem to be notorius for them long fights in ent). Finaly get a bit of luck with the AS - Remains of Metalica86 (everyone loves to see that) So BoooHoo waaaaaaaaaah. *Water Works*

Quote:
    I'm not caring that I 'DIED', I'm just disgusted by how low he went.

How low i went? Well Graccius /tell made me attack you guys not yours.
    If i attacked him for his tell am sure that you would have attacked me, and i my book a agents crit buffs are more nasty than a soldiers alpha. So thank Graccius for you inlighing trip to reclaim.

Aww a whole thread for me! You should'nt have. *kisses* Still love ya metalica.

kthxbye
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

Re: jankkar

**** you jankkar
    and you ****ing gank me
    after telling me " I better take my santa hat off now"
    **** you
    i dont ****ing care if you killed me
    and you ****ing omnis
    who ****ing BUFFED HIM AND PUT HEAL PETS ON HIM!
    **** you too
    merry ****ing christmas
    Ok could'nt find a codec on the internet to decode this with so bare with me.

Quote:
    and you ****ing gank me

When you warned me that he's going to gank me did'nt you also say you would help...
    And if i attacked him first you would use all the crit buffs and stuff on me, now all that with a soldiers alpha to go would see me at reclaim so attacking you first was purly tactical and not aimed at you personaly.

After all you never ran from me at tir arena when you tryed to gank me when i was lvl 110 , died like the man you are

Another thing you cant really complain, a Agent and a soldier against a self buffed trader aint a bad fight...

Or mabey its a agent and a soldier against a Jankkar aint a bad fight...

Big me up metalica

Don't thank this was the right place to say this, could have just spamed me with bad tells ingame till it made you happy or explained your self.

Really Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Peace.

PS. Dont mess with a drunk trader...they cant read you tells.
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

hahaha nice.
    You can't expect anything else at Omni Arena.
    Seems their testicles grow with the number of friends around.

gg Jank

Edited cause this post was a little bit too provocating
    Last edited by Insida; Dec 26th, 2002 at 02:25:24.

Hahaha

WTG Jankkar!
    Gatorojo - Proud member of Apocalypse

Power to the Atrox!

-_- argh. its CHRISTMAS >_<
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Originally posted by Insida
    'You tried to hit Insida but missed'.
    That statment could almost pass as funny. A fixer in freebe GA4 bragging because people miss him as if it's some inate skill only he was able to figure out how to make work in this game. You're such an idiot words can not even begin to describe.

Originally posted by Unit99

That statment could almost pass as funny. A fixer in freebe GA4 bragging because people miss him as if it's some inate skill only he was able to figure out how to make work in this game. You're such an idiot words can not even begin to describe.
    this describes novalia perfectly. thinks hes good or skilled cause he has GA4
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

hey all you 15 year olds who take this so seriously .....i have an important announcement......................

Anarchy Online is a .....brace yourself now......

.............game....

Originally posted by Nothinman
    this describes novalia perfectly. thinks hes good or skilled cause he has GA4
    Still yapping about me.
    I am flattered.

Keep running sploiter I will get you one day. For now I will settle with ganking you until I can get you to stop running. And you will settle with getting others to gank me.

Gotta love it

Oh and STILL whining about GA?
    Awsome

Originally posted by Unit99

I'm not even reading Unit99's statement, but I can gaurntee it is a negitive one.

BTW Jankkar, I DID say I WOULD NOT attack you. Why the hell would I warn you if a friend and I could alpha/crit buff you to death quickly?

BTW Jankkar, I DID say I WOULD NOT attack you. Why the hell would I warn you if a friend and I could alpha/crit buff you to death quickly?
    Guess you didn't do it quickly enough. And you came BACK to fight him, doesn't seem like you were that bitter then. Only after zoning (shocker) and coming back and getting spanked again, did you decide to *****.

Originally posted by Insida

Thats what happen to me in Tir arena, I kick ALL YOUR WEAK ASSES until the MA brigade go near the border, yes the 75%/25% line and start healing the guy Im owning. Im okay with the healing but pleeeeeeeeeeeease dont talk smack cause you know you cant die with 5 healers keeping you HP full while 'You tried to hit Insida but missed'. After that I get ppl like Mrmyagi, Strongrel or Mushuu training one of those uber ql300 nuking/warping mob on me. You guys are very pathetic...
    Oh yeah, we are all scared of you. ::rolls eyes::

Originally posted by Novalia

Still yapping about me.
    I am flattered.

Keep running sploiter I will get you one day. For now I will settle with ganking you until I can get you to stop running. And you will settle with getting others to gank me.

Gotta love it

Oh and STILL whining about GA?
    Awsome
    lol the one time i managed to get my anti Grid armour fixer weapon on and setup to kill you you press escape outside the arena.

hypocrit. your not very good at all, you come outside buffed with GA and continually attack me and go out of site and range coming back and forth. if u want a one on one duel sometime ill take you up on it. otherwise keep getting mega outside buffs, put your GA on and run around like a chicken with its head cut-off trying to kill me, which you never will.

heh and i never complained about GA, i thought it was cool, i could just log my nt in and pwnzor you in 5 seconds if i wanted. then try to claim im uber cause FC gave me fixer killer nukes.

get over yourself child.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

No sir you have it backwards. YOU are the one hitting escape and freely acknowledged it amongst several clanners at Tir Arena. I do not use such a tactic it has no benefit to me and even if it did I wouldn't bother. I am there to fight and win not cheat like you.

Oh and pardon me I don't wait for you to change into your Fixer setup. Still doesn't stop YOU from beginning the fight with me then hitting escape to stop aggro.

Funny.

Originally posted by Novalia
    No sir you have it backwards. YOU are the one hitting escape and freely acknowledged it amongst several clanners at Tir Arena. I do not use such a tactic it has no benefit to me and even if it did I wouldn't bother. I am there to fight and win not cheat like you.

Oh and pardon me I don't wait for you to change into your Fixer setup. Still doesn't stop YOU from beginning the fight with me then hitting escape to stop aggro.

Funny.
    talked about it and agreed that this is pointless i cannot prove stromm or sethil used esc bug. after talking to stromm we agree that he didnt use it and i dont beleive sethil did either.
    Last edited by Nothinman; Dec 27th, 2002 at 09:05:14.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast