Thread: PvP flag r0xx0r!

PvP flag r0xx0r!

Those things are such a good idea. I wish everyone who attacked a tower would be PvP flagged, not just those who dont have towers. Its so fun to hunt down those ppl. I had a blast killing silly clanners in Tir tonight after they tried to destroy MoK base. You can run but you cant hide hehehehe
    Bump for PvP flagged ppl everytime they touch a tower

Merry x-mas Newarival

Hey side note to this. I think its bugged(or i dont know the rules) for 75% zones. yesterday I went to a raid and found a flagged guy 20m from the control area. I tried to attack him but I got a message that PvP was not allowed in this area. Was a 75% zone.

Though what i just said doesn't make sense cause i think tir is 75%. Maybe the flag timer ran out but the stars stay with the name untill the person zones or somethin.

Dont see how killing someone over and over at the death loop drop off point cool :P

Naw I didnt camp the reclaim. I killed them once in the city and went for the next one. Camping reclaim is out of the PvP stuff, its not a very nice thing to do... Its just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool to be able to kill someone finally, yall zone all time.. Dont start rumors that I deathlooped somebody, I just killed an agent and a NT one time each and went back to MoK base.
    Last edited by Insida; Dec 25th, 2002 at 12:12:45.

Agreed. PvP flagging is definetly a great and very fun idea.
    Lovio - 140+ MA of the Mercury Dragons
    Maiu - Gamma Ejector wielding trader maniac - also loves to tradeskill and doesn't eat babies.

Haha Insida I know exactly what you mean...this is really FUN.

I was outside newland city yesterday heading to the grid, what do I see? An Omni agent sitting down with a pvp flag.....What do I do? Well first I get a really, really evil grin on my face. Haha Then I did a driveby*well runby* Brawl, Sneak, Fast dead lol

I get flame tells "WTF are you doing"

I reply "Driveby Dont sit down in the ghetto "

bump for flagging!

How much damage you did with your sneak attack this time?

dont remember it was 40% tho :P

Can't attack PvP flagged people in 100% zones, that sucks.

Originally posted by arsiine
    Hey side note to this. I think its bugged(or i dont know the rules) for 75% zones. yesterday I went to a raid and found a flagged guy 20m from the control area. I tried to attack him but I got a message that PvP was not allowed in this area. Was a 75% zone.
    I think it has something to do with the gas zone line bug... same thing happened to me. Some MA was sitting in the 75% outside a tower battle while flagged, I got the 'can not attack' message... so I hit m and what do you know? 2k burst. At least I got to kill her.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"