Thread: carbonum components ?

carbonum components ?

hi, i need to know what is the lowest ql carbonum sheets that i need in order to make ql 200 carbonum armor. does it have to be 200 ? cause i looked all over the place and ql 200 is really hard to find.

Carbonum sheet QL = Carbonum Armor QL

Simple as that

boo

that sucks, that means i have to keep checking all the shops for ql 200 carbo sheets

thanks for info though

I'm pretty sure it increases 2 QLs when it's above QL100

If the ql of the sheets are over 100, the final ql will be 2 ql higher...

Below 100, ql does not change, this works excatly like impants.
    Maimgara - Supreme Creator, The Renaissance - RK2
    [Thedeacon]: As for the "high level n00b" part....Hey, I don't care if they level up....puts them in pvp range quicker.

Originally posted by Maimgara
    If the ql of the sheets are over 100, the final ql will be 2 ql higher...Below 100, ql does not change,
    That's right regards Carbonum, you'll need QL198+ to the best of my knowledge.

this works excatly like impants.
    This is wrong regards implants, sorry to correct it but I would hate someone to carry around false information.

The QL of implants will increase almost regardless of QL. Implants will be bumped up depending on the Nano Programming skill of the person making them. I bumped some QL70s up to QL72 only having ~530NP. Anyone with 1k+ NP will easy bump the QL up around 3 (possibly 4?)

As a final thought, many sell their 'old' Carbonum armor on the boards, try and pick one up there.

Regards, Eta.
    Last edited by Eta; Dec 27th, 2002 at 16:12:22.