Thread: Another golden opportunity missed

Another golden opportunity missed

Once again Fun Com has managed to mismanage an event.
    The hat give away was a disaster in my opinion. To make sure everyone gets a hat there needs to be an ARK in each PF- not just 1 or 2. I spent 30 min in a crash loop- finally had to reboot and then another 20 or so trying to get in a PF that had someone giving the hats away. I did not have another hour or so to wait around hoping for a hat- I had to log without one.Come on, was it a surprise that ppl would show up when you broadcast the event ? Of course you are short staffed on another busy holiday- hope your vacation is fun- with this type of customer service all FC employees may have a long one ahead of them. My opinion is just 1 granted, but how many other ppl are thinking the same thing that will not post?

I didn't get a hat.

I work graveyard shift and sleep during the day.

The first rounds of give-aways were while I was asleep.

The following rounds of give-aways were after I left to go to work.

I don't think their intention was to give everyone in the game a hat. If that were the case, they would do something like make you type /claim and one would appear in your inventory, just like with the Pioneer Backpacks way back when.

It's supposed to be a special holiday event which a limited number of players get to participate in, apparently.

But hey, some of us are just unlucky. I can live with that, I guess (as if I have a choice)

Re: Another golden opportunity missed

Originally posted by Redsnaper
    Once again Fun Com has managed to mismanage an event.
    The hat give away was a disaster in my opinion. To make sure everyone gets a hat there needs to be an ARK in each PF- not just 1 or 2. I spent 30 min in a crash loop- finally had to reboot and then another 20 or so trying to get in a PF that had someone giving the hats away. I did not have another hour or so to wait around hoping for a hat- I had to log without one.Come on, was it a surprise that ppl would show up when you broadcast the event ? Of course you are short staffed on another busy holiday- hope your vacation is fun- with this type of customer service all FC employees may have a long one ahead of them. My opinion is just 1 granted, but how many other ppl are thinking the same thing that will not post?
    Hun, did you think I was going to let you spend christmas without a hat? Send me a tell when you're back online and I have another christmas gift for you, all vacuum sealed too
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat