Thread: Elite Operations and Lions den enter negotiations

Elite Operations and Lions den enter negotiations

a little more than 2 weeks ago the clan known as lions den attacked and distroyed the neutral terrraform edge mine in mort that was owned by its orginal prospectors, elite operations. being the orginal land owners from deregulation it would be expected that EO and their allys would make a move to restore their land lost to an unprovoked clan assult, but according to leadership in LD, there was an omni spy that had fed them false information about EO and that this is what then led them to the attack and not just mindless aggression.
    although it is not sure wheather or not there was omni involvement, sware and sumokan are however currently in nogoatians for an acceptible recorse to restore, and/or properly make a mends for the property lost in mort. because LD dosent want to give back the land in mort, EO is asking for a public apology and monatary compensation. some ideas put forth by LD have included their assistance in attacking an omni outpost, this idea is not going to be accepted by EO as EO leaders and advisors know that placing a neutral mine in a spot previously owned by omni (or clan for that matter) will be seen as an act of aggression by EO and not by LD if they placed a controller there and not by LD.

{edited for the spelling errors that i did find}
    Last edited by shaquaneeva; Dec 24th, 2002 at 17:16:39.