Thread: Level 73 Doc LFG

Level 73 Doc LFG

I'm looking for a group, levels 60-90ish, that does not:

1.) Stand around for a hour haggling over what QL mission we could do.
    2.) Have the mission puller leave in the middle of a mission because his mom says he has to get off the puter thus screwing everyone else out of a token.
    3.) Open frickin chests in the middle of frickin fights.
    4.) Stand in front of doors agging 2 adds from the other frickin room when the team is already waaaaaaaay over it's head in a high ql mission.
    5.) Expect me to keep you healed when you are fighting mobs 50 levels above you and you have not pumped your evades for the last 25 levels thus making every hit on you a crit.
    6.) Where the fixer runs off by himself opening chests and agging rats. Then happily brings them back to the group who is already fighting a mob.

If you have any of the above traits, I don't want to team with you so please put me on Ignore now to save myself the hell of almost dinging just to have your ignorance take all my xp away.
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

Best solution is to solo the lowbie levels. With the amount of screwups and time wasting noobs do, you could already have gained six levels. Not even being sarcastic there, it's totally true. I remember when I was levelling my ma I'd go eat dinner, come back and the team STILL wasnt ready to go. Screw that noise.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

One of my favorite situations in a group....

I'm an NT, and just in the first room of mission. I'm off in the corner of the room, and our DOC is directily across from me in the other corner... I start buffing.

*WHAM*

Door opens and I pull an aggro... No big deal, I cast my calm and it fails as usual, try to cast second time fails again... I'm thinking I should be fine DOC will heal me so I start to cast my nuke...

Next thing I'm looking at reclaim... the doc says...

" I can't heal you I need mochams to cast my heals "

How much since does that make... a doc, who can't heal.. at all
    without the help of mochams.... sure its great to have them and use the bigger nanos but you still need nanos you can use on your own.
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius
    Best solution is to solo the lowbie levels. With the amount of screwups and time wasting noobs do, you could already have gained six levels. Not even being sarcastic there, it's totally true. I remember when I was levelling my ma I'd go eat dinner, come back and the team STILL wasnt ready to go. Screw that noise.
    Soloing at low levels as a Doc is infinitely tougher than soloing at low levels as an MP

We generally have to keep our heals/evades up, or gimp them and dump IP into weapon skills for mediocre (at best) damage. It's rough Teaming is where its at sub-100 for Doctos, sadly.

Then again, I'm speaking from before slows had an effect on mobs. *shrug*

great post rotama

one thing i hate more is arrogant players screaming at u to heal damit!...when u are clicking heal tab till your finger is bleeding.
    wait till u hit the 80s ...that when all these things you posted start to really bite.i once spent 3hours 3!! getting to a mission in bs only to have the team fall apart in fisrt room because they think..oh we have a doc..lets do a ql 150 mish..never mind the docs only lvl 80ish.
    then mobs kill players so quickly that the few seconds in ncu recharge is all they need to wipe the team out.
    i have play most class`s to a mid 70s and 80 but i must say doc is so differnt..now my main.
    unless its a nano mage..docs team should worry if doc has a good gun in his 80s..but thats my opion..why play a gimpy doc
    with second rate wepon skills...might as well play an ady who has all the other great stuff and is more geared to the role(not gimpy) i dont think most people have a clue about docs unless they have played one at least till the 70s
    Last edited by lovepills; Dec 25th, 2002 at 10:59:20.

I had absolutely no problems playing a 80s doc doing 150+ missions. With my implants set up correctly. And yes, I use a scoped Ithaca maxxed almost every level.

You just need to choose your teams wisely. Normally I try not to team with people at the very upper edge of my teaming abilities. At 126 I try to keep it at 115-140 if I can at all help it. Also I find that a team without a tank that KNOWS what he is doing is pretty much worthless. (tho I have teamed with 3 NTs and a MA claiming to tank, but really not doing much. In my book, the more NTs in a team the better :P)

Remember one thing, as a Doc you pretty much have the say in what team you want to be in. Don't be a snob, but if you get in a team and its 3 MAs, an agent and a MP, and none of them seem to know what the hell they are doing, LEAVE. It's your job to keep the team alive, but its not your duty to babysit a badly formed team.
    IMI Tellus TT Advocate.
    Helsinki Dual wielding Tellus Soldier
    Chlamydia Combat Medic "turn right and cough..."
    Heygimme Gourmet baby chef and connoisseur.

just wanna say

I love you Rubi Ka docs!!!!!!

soldier = docs best friend, why???

because when the **** hits the fan we can TMS, and thats 1 less person to worry about healing