Thread: Healing. And effects of 50% Cap

Post Healing. And effects of 50% Cap

Many shout, balance! Others shout, nerf!

I want to enlightn others oh PvP caps, and why healing should not be capped.

First off. We all know Specials do 40% Maximum of targets dmg, as well as normal hits doing a maximum of 50%. They propose we are the 'uber' kings of PvP with our 100% heal compared to their 50% dmg raito. Not likely, for most.

Capping healing would make PvM red impossible. If not near impossible. As you know, any damage delt to another player is caped. Accept healing. Even damage to your self. If we capped healing we are just in turn destroying our profession, we can heal our selves for 50% and others for 50%, there is no other 100% and your self 50%, it doesnt work that way.

Our nanos become useless id like to say. For once you get that shiny 1k Heal , its useless, for it heals for a maximum of 500 while the mobs pound away your team, our you, for 350-850. (Lv100 Wise). Thats if we pull a 1k heal off! We have a average of 550-1025, we mainly get a 700 which would be capped for *cough* 350.

Also note. Nanos still cost just as much! So casting one after another only depletes us faster.

I hope this post clears up some thoughts.

Sorry,

Specials do 40% Maximum of targets *health*

I started to reply, but I honestly don't think I can write anything that won't seem ambiguous. Your post literally sucked the brain out of my head and put it in the waste bin.

In a nutshell, you went from talking about how damage is capped in PvP, but healing isnt. (paragraph one)

Then you switch to talking about PvM and how capped healing would hurt it?? Damage isn't halved in PvM so why would healing be?

Now.. I think they should: 1) leave healing alone 2) lose the 50% cRap on damage 3) fix parry 4) leave the 40% cap on specials.

Re: Healing. And effects of 50% Cap

Originally posted by [CrispyChicken]
    Also note. Nanos still cost just as much! So casting one after another only depletes us faster.

I hope this post clears up some thoughts.

Deplete faster? Thats the situation for all the nukers out there right now, so i cant help it, but i dont feel sorry for you, but of course, nano cost should be halved if effectiveness is halved.

Clears up some thoughts? Nah, it didnt, it was actually very cunfusing, I agree with Ming here.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

I don't know Ming, it was a pretty slick red-herring, it all seemed very Logicimical to0 me.