Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Child of the Omni

Walk Of Answers

His tears blend with the corns of the sand, and his feet dug into the dunes of the desert at every step.
    "Gate... How could he be gone... He's immortal... Like me... He's a Dun... Like me...", Malcom fell to his knees, tired, worn, looking up at the starfilled skies.
    "HOW CAN YOU BE GONE!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE?!" Malcom screamed at the skies, spreading his arms and locking his fists, wasting all air in his chest in his yell of desperation for truth.
    A soft, yet conserned voice behind him.
    "Cham.. What's happened? Why are you way out here?" Malcom took a deep breath and turned his head to look, still kneeling. It was Jake, Jake Russi from 'Voice of The People', a growing friend. "Jake... They took him away... Somehow..." "Took who away Cham?" Jake sat down carefully besides Malcom, but he didn't answer, fainted from exhaustion, heat, and depression, he falls onto Jake..

Someplace else, West Athens, Leopus' appartment.
    "Can you ..attatch it..? Cer'?" Zack was standing in the door to her bedroom, Cer' was examining Leopus' jaw and head, with help from the lights of Scott's robot 'Dr Data'. "I...Think so..I'm no professional doctor..But..Falsing the profession, I might just be able to bandage it together..Her head and jaw..." He proceeded as told, Scott held Leopus' jaw up to her head, while Cer' carefully bandaged it all together. Her stare was distant, misty and dead, the skin around her eyes were black and blue, the rest of her body was covered in blood from the missing jaw.
    "We better clean her up..." Zack said, and approached with a wet cloth. "What do you think happened to her, Zack?" Scott said, packing up his robot. "I don't know...", Zack softly pushes the wet cloth against the stains of blood, "...But I'm somehow sure MithNess has something to do with it..."
    The three spooks, "I have something to do with wha....oh..my.." MithNess stared at Leopus. Cer' quickly turned and blocked his path of vision. "Mith, you better go out." "But I'm here to help Leo.." Mith flew through the appartment to the far wall. Zack's fists was burning with a bright red flame. "You stay away from her! You better start running, because I'll be hunting you down when our Lord isn't watching..." MithNess rubbed his burnt chest. "But I..." MithNess exclaimed. "GO!" Cer' pointed at the door fiercly and stared angry at MithNess. MithNess nodded and slowly walked out the door of Leopus' appartment...
    "Damned alien..." The three watched him go, Leopus was laid in the bed all patched up, staring at the ceiling of her bedroom...
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

Perspective Of The Waz'Yul

A creation.. Not really a masterpiece.. A bit of a wasted effort.. It needs a special touch.

There, done. Rubai-Koasho. Write it down, make it.. Make it a book. An eternal book, some writing, they might learn to read, "The Book Of Dun". Place it.. There. Perfect. Easy to find for them once it starts.

(...)

Created, and not raised, Chamaelo awakens on a rather hot day, in the middle of nowhere, nothing has a name yet. He stretches his body in the sand, as the bones cracks and falls into place he looks around. A storm. His eyes won't blink, even if the sandcorns hits him, he touches them, whipes the dust away, his eyes are of crystal. There is something in the distance. Some kind of rock, doesn't look like it fits in at all. He walks over to it, woobly at first, but he quickly learns how to move more perfectly. Perfect back, perfect skin, perfect body, perfection. The rock is cubic, touching it makes his hand burn, it's getting crispy, he withdraws his hand, looks at it, scars of fire. While he looks at his hand, he smiles. No more scars now. Walking around the structure, he ponders about its meaning, why is it there, what is it there for, how did he get there, what is this image. What is the top like, he's on it, looking down at something extraordinary, the cube has a rectangular hole in it, not too deep, but still strange.

"Good day."
    Chamaelo kneels down before the hole, puts his hands inside, it's cold.

"Good day Mr Ashwell."
    He turns, where did that come from, might be the wind. He keeps studying the hole, he draws around the edges with his fingers.

"Mr Ashwell, Good day."
    He looks up and smells the air. Refreshing. A moment of silence, the winds stop blowing, and his fingers seem stuck on the edges of the hole.

"Here, let me help you."
    A shadow moves to the other side of the rectangular hole, hands, almost like Chamaelos, fingers pointed out, draws the rectangular the same way he did just moments ago, starting from his stuck fingers. He looks up. There's someone, one that looks different in a way. Suddenly, a blinding light coming from the hole, it's blue, bright blue, they both fall off the cube. He stands up again, brushing some sand off his body and looks at the cube. It's not there, but something is there. He walks up to it. It's the rectangular hole, but now it seems inverted. As he's about to pick it up, it vanishes.

"Hm.. The Book Of Dun.."
    He looks around. The other figure is holding it, opening the rectangular. The figure looks at him.

"Come Malcom."
    The shadow turns and seems to float off with the newly found item.

"Come along Malcom. It is your name, isn't it?"
    He looks around, name, Malcom, or Mr Ashwell. The figure stops, turns and moves to him. It takes his hand.

"You do not want to come?"
    He's standing still. What is that feeling, something feels wrong in his chest. He backs away, he runs, in the opposite direction.

"Stubborn...Why did he run off like that?"

(...)

"He keeps making these weird noises..I've never heard anything like it."
    A pause.
    "No, I don't know what it means... But it's as if..I feel what he's been through... No, just a feeling... Yes Sir... Yes, have a nice day Sir."
    Malcom slowly opens his eyes.
    "You're awake..Cham..Are you allright? You kept making some strange soun.."
    Interrupted.
    "I'm fine.."
    Jake nods and gives Malcom something to drink.
    "Cham... I kept seeing some images..I heard voices..."
    Malcom looks over at Jake, something feels odd.
    "I..Nevermind Cham.." Jake looks down at his drink, and reaches over Malcom's forehead with a wet cloth. Malcom smacks Jake's hand, and the cloth falls to the floor.
    "I said I'm fine."
    Water slowly trinkles about the wet cloth on the floor.
    "Cham..What's the..Book Of The Dun..?"
    Malcom turns in his bunkerbed, away from Jake. Jake watches Malcom in hopes for an answer, yet sighs and leaves the room a few moments later.
    The door shuts, the lights go out.
    "Book Of The Dun... My purpose.."
    ~Trolls~

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

[OOC: This story has currently stopped ingame due to my move over to Atlantean (No idea if that's permanent, but it looks like it). I will abandon writing on this, unless there are wishes for me to continue it, as there is more to be told.

-Cham/DG]
    ~Trolls~

Heh, Please post more, Funny story

Could you stay on Atlantean AND post more ? :P
    Millie "Ecureuille" Pillot
    Freelancer Doctor.

Don't leave the audience hanging...

Hello! :-) Please work the story to a finish. Looks good and your writing style is quite interesting. Curious twist of events so far...
    The Mad Scot

"Look closely at the penumbra formed betwixt the cold light of reality and the dark illusory world of dreams; therein lies a realm of infinite possibilities called madness..."

/tell Ramchander
    /tell Madscot
    Email: moonshadow3267@gmail.com

Betrayed By Thought

The bloody bandages slowly came off. Leopus smiled at herself in the mirror..Smiled..It had only been a few hours, the others had left and she was all alone, but she was healed, and her jaw was on its rightful place. Carefully she moved her jaw around and grinned.
    "One can wonder what there truly is about you..."
    Leopus jumped and looked around, nobody there.
    "I'm not with you, I'm sitting by my pond, but I'm reading your mind."
    "Aqwa..." Leopus sighed reliefed.
    "Yes, it's only me dear. How are you?"
    Leopus looks around, trying to find a respectable place to look while talking to herself. "Oh I'm fine, my jaw is ba..." Interrupted.
    "I know dear."
    Leopus giggles. "Of course you do..."
    "Leopus, who is this other of yours?"
    "Who? Malcom? He's..Well..."
    "Your thoughts betray you... When you decide wether or not to tell me, I will already know dear..."
    Leopus sighs. "Yes I know..."
    "I will leave you dear. I need to seek your friend..."
    "Don't tell him about me Aqwa!"
    There's no responce.
    "Aqwa..?"

The Happy Rebel was busy for once, Malcom sitting on his usual spot, resting his elbows on the bar, his head in his hands, listening to all the chatter, laughing and half-drunk solitus', opifex' and the like.
    A couple sits in the sofa, talking silently.
    "So how is she, Mr Welding?"
    "She's doing fine, for now. I'm going to keep MithNess away from her the best I can.."
    "And her wound? Is it healing? I know it's only been a day but are there progress..?"
    "Yes..It's healed already..."
    Malcom loses the grip of his head and his chin slams into the bardesk. Grunting he rubs it.
    "Healed already?! Oh can I come see her?"
    Malcom turns a little to look at the two. One is a tall Opifex, male, other is a average sized opifex female.
    "Yes of course." The two walks out, and Malcom follows them with his eyes.
    "Seema..?"
    Last edited by Cham; Oct 1st, 2003 at 14:45:20.
    ~Trolls~

A Clue

Malcom walked out the door of The Happy Rebel casually, following the couple around every corner. They had a fast pace but he easily went by their footsteps.
    A backyard in West Athens, Malcom hid behind a tree as 'Mr Welding' knocked on one of the doors but there were no reply, and it was locked. They both shrugged and parted. The female stayed behind waiting on one of the sacks on the ground. Malcom walked towards her slowly. Standing behind her.
    "Nice day isn't it Madam?" He said, looking up at the sky, leaning against a tree.
    She looked up at him. "Yes, quite a fine day Sir. Are you not the man from the bar?" She stands up and brushes off her red dress, the ones for martial artists.
    "Yeah I overheard your conversation... A young girl was wounded?" He flips a small rock into the pond.
    The girl hesitates. "Yes, she was..Excuse me but do you know her?"
    Malcom looks at her. "Yes, she has something that belongs to me.." He looks around looking for something, trying not to make it obvious.
    "Miss Vallone has something that belongs to you? If you tell me what it is I'll be sure to tell her. What is your name?"
    Malcom holds his head in his hand. "My name... My name is.." He screams and falls to his knees. The girl looks at him worried. "Are you allright..?"
    ~Trolls~

((/me is gonna go on reading this story cause she damn likes it.. .so ya better go on writing it as well, DG ))
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Intruder Of Mind

"This one is like the other."

"Sir? Are you ok? Sir, please speak to me!"
    The girl looked conserned at Malcom, trying to calm him down. He was holding his head, almost tossing it around.
    "It's as if someone's drilling into my head! AHH!"
    The girl looks around, then at the pond and narrows her eyes.
    "Madam Aqwa? Are you doing this?"
    "They have a most extraordinary past. Quite amazing."

The girl closes her eyes and looks down.
    "Please leave him alone, he's hurting.."
    "Their age goes passed Rubi-Ka, before Rubi-Ka.."

"Leave him alone Madam Aqwa!"
    Malcom rolls about on the ground, holding his head harder, screaming, arching his back in spasms.
    "This one is seeking something, a cube? A book?"

The girl starts to cry, sitting some distance from the screaming Malcom.
    "Please leave him..Madam Aqwa.."
    "They go before your timeline.. Before your earth..?"

"MAKE IT STOP!!!" Malcom screams, gazing at the girl with red, glowing eyes. The girl hugs her knees and cries.
    "Are they spirits? It is amazing... He has been hunting for ages for a book... What does this book contain I wonder.."

Malcom is suddenly still on the ground, the girl looks up at him, his dead gaze catches her eyes and she sobs.
    "You..Killed him..Madam Aqwa..You killed him..."

There's nothing but the sound of the girl crying. Carefully she crawls over, reaching a hand over to shake him, but just as she touches him, he gasps for air and his eyes glows of bright blue light, throwing the girl into the pond. He levitates and twists in mid-air, his entire body glows and sparkles of the bright, blue light, though suddenly it ends and he falls to the ground, coughing and gasping for air, his clothes almost torn.

The girl stares at him, dripping wet, sitting in the middle of the pond. Malcom looks back, on the ground just a few feet away from her, with his bright, crystalic blue eyes, and faints.

"But... You died..."
    Last edited by Cham; Oct 16th, 2003 at 17:05:54.
    ~Trolls~

Bounty

Booting...

Opening page...

Please login:

*Click* *Click* *Click*... *Click* *Click* ....*Click* *Click*

Welcome

Accessing Database ... Please wait...

Opening page...

Confirm Password

*Click* *Click**Click*... *Click*... *Click* ...*Click*

Loading Available Operations...

*Click*

Getting Data

Return Missing Equipment

Name: Ashwell, Malcom
    Alias: Chamaelo
    Date of Birth: N/A
    Description: Armed and dangerous, take by force.

*Click*

Operation Accepted

Loging Out...
    ~Trolls~

Whispers In The Night

A whisper over the com.
    "Leopus? Are you awake?"
    Leopus slowly opens one eye, watching the flashing com.
    "Leopus, please, I didn't do anything to you, it wasn't me..."
    She takes the com off her nighttable and listens to it, not saying a word.
    "It wasn't me Leopus... It wasn't me..."
    The com stops flashing and lays silent next to Leopus.

Someplace else, out in West Athens, on a bench, MithNess sits, wearing his warm lavacloak, staring at the moons.
    "It wasn't me... But... Was it? The voices in my head isn't me either... What should I do..?" He thinks as he lays down on the bench, turning, not sleeping through the night...
    ~Trolls~

Silence and Darkness

The silence of the backyard.
    "Hey, wake up... Wake up, please..."
    Malcom grunts and slowly opening his eyes. His head is in the lap of the girl, as she's kneeling by the pond.
    "What happened? I thought you died..?" She's silently sniffing up tears as she whispers to Malcom.
    "Nothing.. Nothing happened.." Malcom sits up, rubbing his head, "who are you?" He asks.
    "My name is Washko, Gloria Washko." She stands up and brushes off her dress.
    Malcom looks up, still rubbing his head. "Well Miss Washko, I'm looking for Seema Vallone..."
    Gloria folds her hands infront of her, letting them dangle. "Yes, you told, you said she had something that belongs to you?" Malcom stands up, and leans against a tree. "Yeah... A book..."
    "Oh, I see... I can tell her next time I see her..." Gloria watches Malcom as he starts walking towards the door out to West Athens. "Don't. Glad to have met you Miss Washko." Malcom exits the door, Gloria watches his trail.
    "All this for a book..?"

In the darkness of an unlit hallway, two voices are heard by noone.
    Female: "You find -this- girl, and you bring her back here, while I look for the other. You might find a lead in -this- organisation, I believe they've recently adopted her."
    Male: "Yes Madam, I'll find this girl and bring her back."
    Female: "Try not to make a mess this time."
    The male chuckles. "Don't worry Ms Harnett, I'll just find her, and bring her back."
    A loud slap echoes in the hallway. A sharp whisper follows, "Don't mention my name outloud! You never know who might be listening!"
    Male: "I'm sorry Madam.."
    Female: "Now go, and I don't want to see you again unless you've brought the girl. She seems to have some connection to our primary target."
    Male: "Yes Madam." The heavy footsteps of someone leaving, a door opens, and the dim light of sunset hits a short atrox, and a tall female solitus, the door closes behind the leaving atrox.
    Female: "Fool..."
    ~Trolls~

Interesting... Following...
    "You cant kill me.. i'm already inside of you.." -Devouring One

-Akira (Deathcaller) Harrier...

Ok Cham, you have me hooked. Please continue! I can't get enough!
    Mr. "Kobak" (Jr) Bannister
    A Meta-Physicist of Vector-Blue
    -Interrogation-
    (www.vector-blue.com)

All on RK1 (Omni)
    --Mr. "Kobak" Bannister [Sr] (Son of the famous DrKobak) <-Gone Missing
    -Charles "DrKobak" Bannister (OT's First retired Doc)

"Hope for the best, Pray for the worst!"

A Connection

Leopus' com flashes.
    "Miss Vallone, are you there? It's Miss Washko."
    Leopus opens her eyes from resting to the soothing music from her radio system.
    "Greetings Miss Washko, how are you today?" she speaks to her com, sitting up on her carpet.
    "I'm..I'm just fine Miss Vallone, though there's something disturbing me."
    Leopus looks a little conserned down at her carpet, picking at a small stain. "What's the matter?" she says calmly.
    "I met a man, outside your apartment, he asked something of a book that belonged to him, that you have?"
    Silence, Leopus looks ahead of herself. "Malcom?"
    "Miss Vallone?"
    Leopus shakes her head and looks down again. "Yes, yes I'm here.."
    "What was this book he spoke of Miss Vallone? It seemed important..And..He died because of Madam Aqwa I believe..But he came back to life.."
    "Come to my apartment Miss Washko..I'll tell you about the book.."
    "On my way Miss Vallone."
    Leopus gets up on her feet and walks into the bathroom, pushing a button to make the showerhead come out of the wall, undressing, and steps under the shower, letting the light water run at her body. The water is warm, steaming up the mirror slowly, the bathroom heats up slowly aswell from the water. Holding around herself, Leopus just stands there under the running water, thinking, deep in thought.
    The doorbell rings its soft bells. *Ding* *Dong* *Dingaling* Leopus gasps and quickly turns off the shower and tucks a towel around her, tiptoeing lightly to the entrencedoor, peeking through a small peephole. Miss Washko stands there, looking around.
    "Are you alone Miss Washko?" Leopus asks as she peeks. Miss Washko turns to the door, moving her head closer as she replies. "Yes, I'm all alone." "Ok" says Leopus, pushing a button, making a buzzing sound, the door unlocks, and Leopus opens it a little. "Come in, I was just taking a quick shower." She smiles at Miss Washko, stepping away from the door, holding her towel up. Miss Washko enters and closes the door, it clicks and locks itself.
    "Don't let me keep you Miss Vallone." She smiles back, taking her coat off and hangs it up on a hanger by the door. Leopus nods and tiptoes back to the bathroom quickly, leaving small wet spots from her feet, shouting from the bathroom. "I'll be right out Miss Washko." closing the door to the bathroom. Miss Washko nods to herself and shouts back, smiling and looks around Leopus' apartment. "Take your time."
    After a moment, Leopus steps out, wearing her bathrobe. "I'll get dressed later. I hate wearing clothes right after a warm shower." she smiles and sits down on her carpet by the radio. "Please, sit."
    Miss Washko smiles and nods, sitting down. "You look good Miss Vallone, I was very happy when I heard you were healed up ok."
    Leopus smiles shyly. "Yes, thank you. I guess it was fortunate..."
    Miss Washko looks at Leopus curiously. "I'm only guessing, but does this have..Anything to do with this book, or the man that asked me about it? He died, but seemed to heal up again..Like you?"
    Leopus nods and sighs. "Yes Miss Washko... It is all connected..."
    Last edited by Cham; Nov 18th, 2003 at 12:01:28.
    ~Trolls~

Clan Intelligence Agency

"Please present your name and rank Soldier."
    A short opifex male stands infront of an almost equally short atrox inside a small room of a building in Tir.
    "Bubble Lou, callsign Bubbleloo, Sir. I'm requesting to join in your ranks."
    The opifex nods and hands Bubble some papers. "Bubble..Quite an unusual name isn't it?" The atrox nods. "Yessir, my parents were atrox, Sir."
    The opifex chuckles. "Yes of course... Anyway, sign these papers and I can welcome you to the C.I.A."
    Bubble smirks and nods, signing the papers rather clumsly with his large hand and the small pen.
    The opifex arches a brow at the timespan it takes for an atrox to sign a piece of paper. He sighs and sits down on a torn sofa.

The tiny atrox looks up at him. "So errr... Any opifex women in this org eh, Mr..Err.. Oppy?"
    Oppy arches a brow again. "Opifex women? Well one joined yesterday I think, some young girl for protection, why do you ask?"
    Bubble thinks for a moment and looks down at the papers. "Err... I got this... err... Thing... You know..Opifex women.."
    Oppy chuckles. "Ah... I see your point... Well this Natasha is a bit on the young side I think, besides we're not that kind of an organization." He gets a strict look.
    Bubble looks up and chuckles. "Yes yes, I know Sir, just thought I had to ask." He smiles and pushes the papers over the table. "I'm all done Sir."

Oppy stands up with a sigh and reviews the papers, all signed with "B", chuckling, thinking about the good half an hour it took him to draw a "B", he's happy this atrox was no Bureaucrat.
    "Welcome to the CIA, Mr Lou." Oppy reaches a hand forward, watching it get swallowed by the large hand of Bubble, who squeezes it hard. "Good to be welcomed Mr Oppy." They both smile, Oppy with a small sense of strain in his face.
    Last edited by Cham; Feb 4th, 2004 at 22:42:19.
    ~Trolls~

Mortalized

"The book is special Miss Washko. To the unexpecting eyes it could change the lives of many and set them on a different path."
    Miss Washko raises her brows and looks at Leopus.
    "Who is the author of this book, Miss Vallone? It seems interesting.."

Leopus looks down and thinks for a moment. "The author of the book depends on who's reading it. It changes depending on whos eyes are watching, on whos hands are holding it."
    "Interesting indeed.. Yet how can this be? Has it to do with notum?"

Leopus lets out a short chuckle. "No Miss Washko... The book was given to me and the man you met by the entities that created us."

"Entities Miss Vallone?"
    "The Waz'Yul. I suppose you could call them our gods, but they are merely our creators, creating us in foresight of the humanraces coming to.. Rubi-Ka, they were curious, and put us here to.. To see you and..." Leopus drifts, slightly sweating, swallowing hard. Miss Washko listens carefully.
    "..and learn about you.. The Wa..z'Yul made us.. Me and him like..you and..."

Leopus's eyes rolls up and her mouth opens. Suddenly her head swings back, looking up, as if hit by something on the forehead, she falls backwards.

"Miss Vallone?!" Miss Washko rushes forward and lays a hand on Leopus's chest. No heartbeat. "Miss Vallone, please wake up!" Carefully she shakes her. All of a sudden Leopus gasps, her eyes rolls back and she stares at Miss Washko.

"Miss Vallone, are you allright?" Washko helps her up in a sitting position.
    "I need to rest Miss Washko... I don't know what's happening... I feel..Empty.."

Miss Washko nods to her and helps Leopus into the bedroom, sitting her down on the bed she steps away a little. Leopus pales up more than her regular opifex skin would.
    "What just happened.. Miss Vallone?"
    Leopus looks up at Miss Washko with sad eyes. "I'm afraid I upset them..."
    ~Trolls~

[*reminds self*]
    ~Trolls~

End.

[Narrator]

Months passed...

"Kitty K" understood, although slowly, that her mother and father, and the way she had lived, was not right. Maddy became her best friend and rolemodel, the mother she should have had, some said.
    The short 'trox became a good friend of Kitty. He took the job as a bodyguard to her, and did a fine job. Kitties thoughts went away from her parents, but one person was always on her mind, the boy with the kitten.

MithNess' condition fell worse. His longing and thoughts, regrets and aggrivation towards his homeworld took him over. He was a being of another world, and the notum worked oddly with him. What finally crushed him, Aqwa was found lifeless, in the forest south of West Athens. A Private Detective was recruited to find out what had happened, yet the case remains unsolved.
    In his dreams, MithNess would walk Rubi-Ka, in a form that called itself Kreajtor. It kept doing its terrors towards Leopus, but she was prepared after the last assault, the loss of her jaw. Time and time again she would simply slip through the manifistations hands and mind.

But the days were coming to an end, and the creators were tiring of their failing projects.

Malcom, first failing to do such a simple task as to read the message written for him in the book all those ages ago, before the time itself had began. They sought a change in him, making him want the book so badly that he would do anything. But it claimed a sacrifice, true vision of what laid before him.
    The will to find the book was within him, but he had other things in his mind set to do first. Em grew to become a large part of his life, and for the first time he thought of himself as living. She gave him spirit.
    But many things was afoot for Malcom, making his name known as a local streetpunk in Tir, doing undercover smuggling, but a thing he had never felt before occured to him one day. Jake Russi had told him to meet with someone, a someone who set his feelings on fire.

Leopus, failed to keep the only vow made. Secrecy, not telling anyone. It claimed her immortality. She was vulnerable to Kreajtor now, and he wanted her dead, badly.
    Zack found his love in Leopus, protecting her through the days, weeks and months as she slowly fell ill with a strange disease.

Some things still lay unanswered.

....To be continued...Sometime.

[Thanks everyone who's posted to cheer me on to writing, and everyone who has read the story. Golly, over 3000 views..
    It's been quite awhile since I started, and my memories of most of this has slowly become much of just a blur... I've tried to put down as many people as possible that I remember. People that shaped me RP-Wise, made me a better RP'er, and a better person, atleast I'd like to think so. *grins*
    Also tried to write down correctly how some things happened. Reading back on it all, there's so much to think about and remember. Memories originating way back to my first day in AO. *sighs*

Perhaps I'll keep writing on this some day. *smiles*

Oh, and before anyone asks or starts to think it, no, I'm not leaving! Hehe.. But I left Rimor, a long, long time ago... A very few of my 'actors' still remains, while most are long gone. Hopefully some of their deeds and troubles will be remembered when some of you who knows me from Rimor reads this...

Thanks again to everyone who has read my story - as far as I've told it. Still more, but... Motivation..*smiles*]
    Last edited by Cham; Mar 8th, 2004 at 18:56:05.
    ~Trolls~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast