Thread: MY WEDDING! (part deux)

Post MY WEDDING! (part deux)

I know its a belated entry, but im sure its worth it!

...After turning down doug on his crude offer I decide its time to go shopping! Oh ya baby, don't have to have C cup breasts or a vagina to enjoy spending all that hard earned loot.

After realizing omni has nothing unique, i turned to the clanners for my extravegant more rare items. And who else, but Ghandalf is always open shop for selling all that phat lewt he ninjas. I tried for a discount, it just didnt appear to work. Had I lost my touch, did i not shake my hips the right way? After blowing a wad (did that sound bad? i hope so!) of cash on a few rubi-ka treasures that us omni will never get without paying for, I felt it was time to go wedding dress shopping.

It was a turmoil within whether to go a suit and tie or the most gorgeous wedding dress even J Lo couldnt fit her fat a*s in. That heffa aint got nothin on me <snaps fingers and shakes head>. Finding wedding merchants was hard, only Mirr appeared to be open shop. But he price gouges like WWII just ended, and to think that was so many milinia ago. After releasing my load on Ghandalf i didnt have enough for the dress....so i had to go talk to teufy!

So i headed to BY8, unbanked his apartment key....and gathered myself to tell him i just spent all we had and he had to go anima whoring again. As I opened the door and peered in, it was quite quiet and calm. I did realize his mid (ya the poor bastard cant afford a yalm yet...or is it cuz he spends all that money on me) was in the parkin lot so i knew he was home. I figure he is probably sleeping so i headed to the bedroom. The door was slightly ajar...and as i open the door, the horror of a nightmare of times past fills my head.

<Little white puffy cute clouds fill the borders of the screen as if its a dream>
    Irrylyn: Oh ya teufy thats the spot....harder baby harder...ahhhhhh
    Teuf: Ya you like that huh? Who's your fu**ing daddy baby, who is it. <slaps her ass>
    Irrylyn: You big dady, YOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!
    Me: And just wtf is she doing on top of you, this is soooo not happening. Is she even L 150? Jesus teuf you'd have sex with anything! I see how she got advisor in Eden now....
    Teuf: Do i know you? Wrong apartment......
    /me storms out
    <White bloody, ugly clouds escape the border>

I regain full consciousness...and realize it wasn't a dream at all but my worst nightmare come true. Without further delay i throw his apt key in the trash, gather my few belongings (hair curler, nail file, razor) and head out. It is so over, and he don't even know what hes missing! Ill show him!

So....whats a damsel in distress to do after losing her husband to be to a sub L 150 tramp and having his wedding plans ruined and not to mention broker than a newly activated arrivals account. Oh the horror.....oh the pain......so its time to partay!! like its 2003. Ah ya, 2003, the year of the Leet. Those lil cuties can dance like they got soul and rhythm. The leets habitats were first found in 2003, and it was such a grand discovery. I dont dwell in beastiality but if i did, they'd be tops on my list.

So i head to baboons....decked out in im-single gear of course. Got my S&M look going tonight with the Nail Armor. Nothing says im easy like Nail armor <meeeeowwwww>. So i check out the scene...looking for the cuties. Sorry but no Nanomages need apply here, they just dont got it going on like solis, unis, and some opis. My bright white, smooth as silk skin showing all night....i dance til 4 in the morn.....

WHO will i take home that night, for a lil fun? WHAT will rubi-ka think about teufy cheating on me? DID i get my groove back? ALL these questions and more to be answered in the next installment...."My babys Daddy"
    [IMGhttp://hb.gamingcenters.net/aa.jpg[/IMG]

Talking

Dude, Irry is going to be sooooo pissed.
    Bad Fixer
    Non Illegitimus Carborundum Est!

You forgot to mention that I had the song "Lapdance" by N.E.R.D playing in the bedroom.
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

omg!

Time for me step in and save my damsel in distress. Don't let Teuf try to get you back, he will try it you know. I can let you have some of my Anima whores.

The undisputed Legend of reclaim

//Karatenyllet
    5% moron
    45% gimp
    50% jackass

Talking

hmm someone has a case of the LVL200's

lmao!

That was hilarious!

P.S. - I can't wait for part three

~Killa~
    My Characters!

Jamison "Thakilla5" Dartt 200 Martial Artist
    Proud Member of The Dojo
    "Swiftrush" 70 Agent

Im sorry but no nanomages need apply?

Who do you think is one of the only adventurer nano mage female leet spokeswomen on Atlantean today?

Yes, me, kupotek, so you best be recognizin the nanomage female or it is gonna get not so pretty in here with your face gettin beat by me in the zero percent, mmk?

Kupotek

Well GIRLFRIEND 2 problems here, A) Your not male ...so i dont want you anyways. B) This bia is on Rimor ....

And PART 3 SOON!!!! (as soon as a nice lil bright idea of what the hell to write bout comes up)

the real story....

O M G... hehe. That's not how I remember it....

< scene fades in. >

It was a cold, clear night and no one was around to spot Irrylyn swipe the apartment key from under the doormat and slip quietly inside Teufeldieb's apartment. That was the night before Christmas and Irry wanted to suprise Teuf with a special present. A perfect statue made of the finest marble ever imported from a galaxy away. Despite the rumors she'd heard that Teuf was 'no longer on the menu', she was determined to win him over for herself. They had been growing closer and closer and she knew that she was the right woman for him. This gift, she thought, would definately get his attention.

Trying not to draw any attention to herself just yet, she crept through the entryway without turning on any of the lights. Slowly she felt her way to the end of the hallway and recognized the feel of the carpet under her feet to be the edge of the living room. Irry fumbled around a bit until she found the switch on the wall. To her alarm and suprise, the whole room lit up with the shimmering colors of a disco ball. A fountain over in the left corner began to flow mixing into a heated whirlpool. Erotic music filled the air and a platform lowered from the ceiling filled with any drink you could imagine and the wine glasses to enjoy them in. Lastly, straight accross the room the wall opened up to reveal a private theatre set-up with a 75 inch flatscreen tv.

There was a flicker, and then the TV lit up with the image of Armycatawry rummaging through Teuf's underwear drawers here in this very room. Watching this, it struck Irry that Army must not have realized this room was being monitored by a hidden video camera while Teuf was away. She cringed when she saw Army pick up an old pair of briefs from the laundry bin and hold it up to his face, relishing the smell and flavor. Even more disturbing was when he pulled out of his bag a self-inflating blow-up doll that very closely resembled Teuf. Mounting the doll like a cowboy Army screamed 'Wooo-haa!! Yeah baby take that! I got you! I got you now!! You dont know what you're missin!'

Quickly finding the remote control Irry fast forwarded through Army's disgusting forray. It was obvious to her that this pathetic creature had been cursed with such dimentia that he honestly believed he was there with the real Teuf!

Irry grabbed the videotape and ran to Omni-Pol to show them what kind of sick minded pervert was hunting the streets of Rimor and demanded they do something, lest a General of one of Rimor's most powerful organizations be taken hostage and forced to act out the fantasies of this demented creature. Here she learned that Army was well known to them for having a mental disorder... unable to seperate fantasy from reality. Truly believing that the scenes he plays out in his head had really happened. Teuf was notified to come to the police station at once! Apparantly Teuf had installed the hidden camera for the very purpose of catching this psychotic in the act of defilement.

Within minutes, Omni Pol had tracked Army to a club called Baboon's where he was twitching like a fish out of the water on the dance floor, mumbling something about 'that ***** irrylyn' and 'his beautiful Teufy'.

As Army was being carted away to jail, Teuf and Irry, relieved from the danger of the psychotic stalker, went back to Teuf's place and... drank coffee to the tune of some song by the name of 'Lapdance.'

Unfortunately Army's bail was set by an equally demented lackey of his, named Nyllet. The two of them disappeared into the night vowing revenge and misfortune to any who try to come in between him and 'his Teufy'.

< end scene >

Beware, my fellow Rimorians! This man still stalks our streets. If you see him or his lackey shout for Omni Pol! Do not go near him! Do not listen to a word he says! Save yourself from being affected by his diseased mind and run away!

~~ Irrylyn, General of Project EDEN ~~

BIT** PLEASE. AS IF. And for the record didn't Teufy drop you like a bad habit?

Oh the heartache...oh the pain...............

**/me grabs a tissue for irry**

oooooh

* The crowd gasps and then falls silent... waiting for the next move... *

"Low blow, my little leet-ho."

*Irrylyn's eyes narrow fixedly on the puny form now cowering before her*

"Is that all you got?"

Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

omg. Army's been cheatin on me all this time??

bast*rd

Icky situation.

Nothing that a good banjo & brawl can't fix though!

Army, you're too good for them, you should make a move on the Sugardaddy himself, Ghandalf.
    Freshmeat James "Brunis" Brun TL4
    Apprentice Pippi "Smooches" Longstocking TL7 Teh Crap

omg RK1!
    The "Smoo" Smooo!

ITAMZ OR PK!

Originally posted by The Smooch

Army, you're too good for them, you should make a move on the Sugardaddy himself, Ghandalf.
    or not...
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1