Thread: Tales from the dungeon

Tales from the dungeon

As many of you know, I have been in the dungeon since Saturday hoping to find an opportunity when there is not an 100+ level there camping the director. A couple of the 100+ levels were very nice, today I met one who wasn't.

Logged in to find myself in the normally safe hallway surrounded by bodyguards who started firing. Turns out that this level 100 MP had drug them into the hallway. She was sitting in there and wouldn't even turn her healing pet on me so I would have a chance. Now I was mad enough that she decided that she would spend her day stealing loot that was meant for characters lower level than her and I was not surprised in the least that it was for her alt. But then, just to aggravate the situation, she said it was for her level 9 alt! LEVEL 9! She's in there keeping the people that the dungeon was meant for from the loot because she someday might play a crat up to the level where he will be able to use the drop!

And Funcom doesn't even have the professionalism to respond to my complaints and questions. Man, I am pissed!

Scorus

Scorus... nice of u to leave the name of that MP out.

I had a similar bad experience.

I was waiting at the passage waiting for a friend to login (he logged there as well). Then this FIXER who had grid armor who SOLOed all the way in started to fight the director.

Well, I didn't mind, coz my friend's not in yet, I could wait. So I ran to one side to avoid being drawn into the fight.

Guess wat... he killed the director, and TRAINED the remaining bodyguard to me!

The best is yet to come... next.. he GRID EVAC and let the bodygaurd fight me!!

I wasn't even buffed up... ended up dead.... and wondering how amd I going to get back in there to meet my friend.

I managed to ask him "WHY!!!" He said he was low on hp and need to get away.. WTF.

As a fixer who can solo all the way in.. I'm sure he has so many more options, roots, etc. Or even just ask me to heal him. Or just grid away somewhere else.

Good to know that Funcom designs dungeons solely for twinkers, eh?

Scorus

The form and suit should be nodrop.