Thread: what defines the req. on implants

what defines the req. on implants

now i have been making implants myself from the early days before the seperate cluster shops...*shrugs*.
    so far it have been fairly succesfull but i never have been able to see what defines the requirements on the completed implant, right now im thinking : the highest QL cluster defines the implants requirement, regardless being shiny/bright/faded.
    does any1 know if this is true? If not please lemme know what it is

Are you talking about Ability reqs (str,agi etc) or Treatment reqs?

Anyway when it comes to ability reqs then i can say you this. Every possible cluster combo in each implant are saved in Data base. And it dont matter what cluster you add first. Wich means that. If you add S matcrea , B range ini and F sence you will get same ability req as if you would add first F, S, B clusters.
    It is like math 1+2+3 will allways be 6 no matter how you swap them.

When it comes to Req Values like 304 Ability +711 Treatment then. Those values are fixed for each Q of implant. You can however raise Q of implant (and raise reqs att same time). When you have more skill that is needed or have cluster that is higher Q that Implant. What is exact formula for Q raising i dont know but i think that it is % based so more skill you have + higher Q cluster then the more chance you have to raise Q.

If you however need to keep same Q of implant then you just need to get Clusters that are lower Q that implant. Those should never raise implant Q (well they never did for me)

And when it comes to q200 Implant making some non informed ppl think that you need to have same Q cluster as implant.
    Others say that cluster can be 10% lower that implant.
    and Last ones says that it is 15% limit.
    Well o can only say that all 3 are wrong.

Shining Clusters can be up to 14% lower (q172 for q200 imp)
    Bright Clusters can bu up to 16% lower (q168 for q200 imp)
    Faded Clusters can be up to 18% lower (q164 for q200 imp)

Those values was 100% right before NW pack. And i think that they still apply.
    Cyrus "Makarov" Scola (so called creator of never released Kamikazebots)

Kids= 30sec pleasure +18years of suffering.
    Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:
    The entire free-trade community from North, Central and South America, along with the EU and the rest of Europe, Russia, the former Soviet States, India, Communist China and the rest of Asia along with industrialized Africa (mainly S. Africa) all know what slag is, and use that term regularly.
    So just what culture is being offended by the term "slag"?