Thread: How about some new PvP skills?

Lightbulb How about some new PvP skills?

Okay, I am new to AO but i have played DAoC for quite long. I dont understand how is this game motivates people to go PvP without giving out any beneficial reward. If any of you have played DAoC then you know what I am talking about now

Yes, how about some PvP skills only accessable from killing opposition? If you killed an opposition then you gain some PvP points which can be later distribute into the class-specific special PvP skill window. For example, doctor would probably like to have instant group complete heal, 0 cast time, 30 minutes re-use timer.. or agent gets 100% critical hits for 15 seconds, 30 minutes re-use timer.. or enforcer gets 60 seconds huge HP boost.. or MA gets 60 seconds 75% chance to evade attacks.. etc.

All those skills would really benefit everyone's everyday grouping/exp and in PvP too. This will attract more people into PvP and makes PvP alot more fun.. just my 2 cents

I would prefer that FC fix a few proffession first. Boosting a few and lowering the power of others. But some reward for killing people would be nice. Tired of the lewt crap and such.

yhe first nerf GA,evac,drains,init debuff,TMS, NTs, Ch and engi pet

No honestly fix the goddamn bugs and unbalanced prof already before tryin to step further into pvp.
    O and if you really want rewards, go play professional UT or Quake ^^
    Infamine 200 soljah

Neko, you propose a very good idea.

Unfortunately, it'll never work. People can just farm off each other for PvP skill points and it'll mess up the whole system you're suggesting.

In theory, it's a nice concept.
    In actuality, it's impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003