Thread: Title Farmers

Thumbs down Title Farmers

Okay I have been seeing these people around a lot more and they are very easy to spot; they attack another person and kill them while the other person does not attack, is helpless, or continuously comes back into the arena to suffer the same fate, death. After seeing this many times from several different people i decided to take it into my own evil hands and kill the farmer. Is this the good thing to do or not? I sure feel stoopid for earning titles when people simply go into the arena and get their buds with them to give them titles.
    Proud Member of [Transcendence]

Titles are FUBARed :P I really dont care much about titles anymore. Most kills either cheaply obtained off link dead people or like you mentioned. Just pvp for fun

Yeh titles are meaningless, ask Cyboot
    Infamine 200 soljah

Originally posted by Infamine
    Yeh titles are meaningless, ask Cyboot

Cy agree's with all my idea's on titles and why they have no point. Prime example look at tower battles and what its done for NT...there werent many high titled NTs now i dont see any with less than apprentice at a tower fight. MA's age is over, time for the NTs.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Yes, nt's day is here now. They are lucky too all those fixers with high titles they can take them out in a matter of seconds.
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

Smile

Then Use Regular Armor and you wont insta die =)
    ...::Rosario"Xzan"Micheler [Gear]

...::Frank"Gransix"Dux

--->"Xzenon"<---

Veteran Of Tranquility

The simple fact of "insta-dying" shouldn't be possible IMO.
    I would prefer to be a bit nerfed against each prof than massively against one.
    Menlas

- Fixer (Doer) -

Advisor of A.I.R