Thread: a kupotek christmas

Nerf adventurers I say! They look far too cute with the new items while morphed.

(How do you look like in wolf form? or pit lizard?)

edit: yeah I see it now. Was a bit tired when posting that :]

The gifts in the forefront look .. not-so-good
    Last edited by Xpie; Dec 25th, 2002 at 22:46:03.

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Kupo needs a good nerfing. She's far too cute in any form :P

Nerf that cuteness!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Actually, the christmas gifts do NOT display on leetform, i made that in photoshop7.

Don't mess with Kupo, or it's tooth-brush time, man that scares the B'-jesus out of me....

HE HE HE

peace
    cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Lol....looks nice
    I'm Tarzim the NT
    Member of Band of Brothers

She does look cute doesn't she.

Cute enough to throw on the grill, perhaps?

Originally posted by caloss2
    Don't mess with Kupo, or it's tooth-brush time, man that scares the B'-jesus out of me....

HE HE HE

peace
    cal
    omg i just laughed so hard, you know , when you laugh and look around embarrased that something onlin emade you laugh outloud and you think, I hope no one noticed that.. like when a cat jumps up on a freshly wiped table, slides all the way across, and falls on it's ass...

Originally posted by Ripper
    She does look cute doesn't she.

Cute enough to throw on the grill, perhaps?
    Don't need no grill to sizzle with Kupo...MMmMRMRrRrrrRRROoo000wWWWRRROOOoOOooooWwwRR RRRRwwwWRRRR00000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooWWWwww wRRrrRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*purrrrrrs*
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by Emiko

omg i just laughed so hard, you know , when you laugh and look around embarrased that something onlin emade you laugh outloud and you think, I hope no one noticed that.. like when a cat jumps up on a freshly wiped table, slides all the way across, and falls on it's ass...
    Pffffft

D'OH
    ./me wipe beer off monitor...

(he he we have 4 cats, and they do things like that all day long, well worth the cat food in comedic value alone)

merry xmas all
    cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Ahahahaha! Nice one Emiko.

You're just so damn KUPO!

People like you makes me stay in this game. Always a pleasure to team with you and get som fun back in playing. A verrry merrry christmas to you and a happy new year as well.

Looking forward to seeing you soon, you crazy (kupo-)nut!