Thread: Another groovy display of cc 'working'.

Another groovy display of cc 'working'.

Last night, cc had us firmly pinned down at the CT so we had to sit and watch all the turrets go down in ruin.. till at long last, we got surrounded on all sides and pwned.

Tonight, cc had us firmly pinned down out of range of the CT so we had to sit and watch as it went down in ruin.. not a single person could get within range to even attempt a defense.

I don't know how many times this need to be said, the outcome of every single major battle is based on a buggy implementation of the crowd control system. What's it going to take, Funcom? Shut it off.

gg cc

Thumbs up

Yepers, CC needs to go or needs to be fixed
    Gabro ,
    A Member of Lost Chapter
    Level 200 Bureaucrat RK1

OMG CC is much worse than server crashes. Other than these problems above, which basically undo any attempt at strategy or planning from a group of players and render mass pvp nothing more than the luck of the bug-draw, there are the crazy bugs of being teleported to these random spots with the PVP "disgrace" period still on you, into a 75% zone full of the opposing faction just standing around to gank. And one of my fondest memories, being foolish enough to de-equip my yalm next to my allies near a CT 3m above the ground, and after it de-equiped, I was teleported up to fall 40m and be teleported up again to fall again, in a loop taking 600 damage a pop till I died after 15 such falls. That was a fun way to waste 20 min of preperation. CC was really working that night, I logged right out, and did not attempt to re-enter the zone.

Well all I can say is CC does work. It's really keeping me from wanting to even go to any assault or defense, because it's so F**k*D up. It just may not be working as intended... or maybe it is...
    Last edited by Real Kinky Ityn; Dec 24th, 2002 at 03:36:35.

It's not like CC even helps with lag.

Turn it off please.

See.. you have me begging.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

I stopped going to tower wars with Letah because its not fun CH-ing a friend and getting tp-ed during the process. Besides the fact everyone goes for doc first So lyphae is fun, or my pvp twink

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Like i've been posting before, I am trying to get everybody to show this unappreciation of Crowd Control and to vote no on a little poll I created. The link is in my sig.

If I get 100 or more total votes, i'll submit it to Funcom.