Thread: An Engineer Idea

Question An Engineer Idea

Hi!

After being in a battle against a QL250 tower that suddenly healed up the moment we turned our back on it, I thought.. how is that possible? Do towers regenerate? Maybe it has nanobots that run around inside to fix things? No. Maybe they couldn't think of any better way to do it. Ah ha! Theres the real reason.

And so I present you with a better way:

Nano: Tower Repair
    Class: Engineer
    QL: Varies. Perhaps have a QL50, QL100, QL150, QL200 and higher.
    Attack: 600s
    Recharge: 10s
    Special: Target must be a tower. Target must not be in a fight. (And so on)
    Description:
    This nano allows the repair of all towers placed on your org's ground, one tower at a time. This is the only way of repairing towers, making Engineers a highly needed class in the Notum Wars. Though the above attack time states 600s, this can be modified by the damage currently inflicted on the target tower. As an example, a tower that has taken 50 percent of its full health will lower the attack to 300s.

Well, thats the general idea anyway. I personally think its an excellent idea (but I would, as I thought it up). I really can't see how a tower that takes almost an hour to knock down, is suddenly on full strength again after 1 minute. Its ridiculous. This would also give some loving to the Engineers, who, as Engineers, I'm sure would love this.

Comments/Thoughts?

Spookdoc - Account Cancelled, Game Uninstalled.

Re: An Engineer Idea

600s for each tower?

No thanks. It's fine the way it is. Think of them as pets. And yes, nanobots run around inside them. What do you think makes the buffs they give?

As for turning your back on towers and whatnot, defenders already have the disadvantage, unless the base is all ql 250 (which means you'd have to be a guild full of traders.)

~Chris

Re: Re: An Engineer Idea

Originally posted by Megabio
    600s for each tower?

No thanks. It's fine the way it is. Think of them as pets. And yes, nanobots run around inside them. What do you think makes the buffs they give?

As for turning your back on towers and whatnot, defenders already have the disadvantage, unless the base is all ql 250 (which means you'd have to be a guild full of traders.)
    It won't be the full 600s for most towers, if one is only 10 percent damaged, thats only a 60s attack. Lowered by nano init of course. I was also thinking after I posted that maybe it could be like a HoT, so each 6s of attack that goes by heals 1 percent of the tower, until you're forced to pull away or the tower gets attacked again.

As it stands, towers regenerate much too fast. A 60 minute damage fest thats repaired in 1 minute is just too much, it needs to be changed.