Thread: MOBs doing double damage through walls

MOBs doing double damage through walls

Why? Why is it that when I run away from a MOB in to the next room. I constantly get hit double hits by the MOBs I can't see.

And why is it that when I cast a heal on myself, I stop punching for the time being. But when a MOB casts a heal on himself or herself, he/she hits me twice in a row. Why?

Why is it that players can't do one-shot kills in PvP, but you got nuked by Iz Last Word and die. Why? And the MOBs will be doing special on the next patch. So now I have to worry about Agent MOBs doing AS and MA MOBs doing dimach.

This isn't a profession specific problem. I'm sure it happens to everyone. Why does it happen?

I get single hit nuked already. I wonder what will happen when the mobs get specials.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

yeah, ive noticed too that if mobs are stuck yet can still hit you, they hit you TWICE for the same amount of dmg.
    like 431 points, 431 points, wait a sec, 389 points, 389 points
    very annoying, this might be a 'feature' though, because FC thinks that they have to make up for the poor pet pathing...

Yeah, I can't wait until I'm Aimed Shot for 10k or Dimached for 5k, probably by the same uber MOB.

/bump

happens all the time :/

Question .....and also

Why is the Cyborg recruit in Greater Omni Forest still allowed to use the FA pistols.