Thread: Why can't we buy gift wrappings?

Why can't we buy gift wrappings?

A lot of ppl use this time to actually give eachother presents - also ingame.

The presents found on Santa Leets seem to me to be a great way of encouraging this.

Wouldn't it be great if you could go to a regular shob-terminal and buy one of these gift wrappings? - Buy it, combine it with the item of your choice and it becomes a small container like those on the Santa Leet. You could then give this xmas present to another player - who, when right-clicking it, would receive the item combined with it in the first place.

IMO a great idea

/D
    Bullmuzzle - Borealis armsdealer
    Darumar - Retired Blitzer

To Grid, Shoot Straight and Speak The Truth.

The human race have always sought outwards, they built spaceships, explored their solar-system, other planets, then the galaxies. We seek inwards, into the Grid - infinite possibilities in finite physical entity - through wires, connectors, processors, transistors - we build a world without boundaries.

this would be really cool

Awesome.

Even better if we could edit the reference to say who it was to/from
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

I too think this would be a great addition -- and useful not just for Christmas, but for all times of the year!

Is it just me, or does this leave openings for exploits? -_-

It would be pretty easy to not allow NODROP items to be wrapped

Spizmack - Fighting the mission monotony through submission