Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adventurers

Dear Santa

What I want for Xmas
    (as and adventurer)

1) Multi range / dual wield buff

2) Pistol buff (and 1he I suppose)

3) "Make friend" nano line
    I want to be able to charm certain mobs, namely thoose I can morph into. Leet, reet, wolves and sabretooth (black death and so on). This would give adv moderate advantage while hunting in certain zones. If you like to, cap it to max 10 lvls higher mob than me. The nano should work for an hour or till I zone, this would prevent greater grimwolves from entering Omni 1 .
    This feels in character and is imo not too powerful. It should not be hard to implement.

Merry xmas Funcom!

Er... I was discussing ideas with my brother and ....

Can ADVs have a tradeskill to make ... POISON STIMS!??

Purpose.. to inducce self DOT for counter roots.

I think this request might a bit "unbalanced" in PVP... but still... it's an idea.

I posted some replies to Adventurer ideas/concerns a little while ago and I know I personally have since then been keeping a watchful eye on Adventurers both in-game and on the boards since then.

To keep you up to date with what's going on at my end, I'm currently in the middle of making an extensive summary of the Adventurer profession. This isn't to say the developers aren't aware of the plight of the Adventurer, but this is to aid in the observation and evaluation (and also enhancing) processes.

I have also made an Adventurer Top 10 over on the Adventurer Board to give you particular thread in which to voice your ideas. I will be reading that thread closely.

I'll also have a talk with the developers and discuss the likely ETA of an Adventurer patch. I hope to get in as many ideas before that however.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Don't Improve Pistols

Yes, i say don't improve pistols. All you'l see the is all the nano casting classes using pistols again, and the wham hey'll get nerfed again. I say make assault rifle cost 1.4 ip then we have another viable weapon ( i already use an assult rifle so i'm biased).

Really, all I want is improvements in the morphs (add more damage we need it). More morphs, they're fun. Make morphs usable indoors like missions. Oh. IMPROVE OUR MORPHS.

Cheers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123