Thread: Props to legion for no ninja.

Props to legion for no ninja.

Nobody has mentioned that once the legion base in beliel went down they completly left the area. So props to legion for goin down with honor. Or maybe they were just stuck in death-loops.

-Arsiine

I had to leave and missed the end of the battle. Glad to hear things went well for clan and that we didn't have a ninja situation.
    Omni fought well and managed to send me to reclaim multiple times. I still suck at pvp but these battles are a blast.

Those "big piece of land" low QL towers (150-200) battle are turning out to be rather fun.

The CC system forces the attackers to use several fronts, while the defenders can't just sit under the controller and watch.

Tower battles are so much more fun that the old 2Ho fights.
    Last edited by Morelian; Dec 23rd, 2002 at 07:41:58.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

Re: Props to legion for no ninja.

Originally posted by arsiine
    Nobody has mentioned that once the legion base in beliel went down they completly left the area. So props to legion for goin down with honor. Or maybe they were just stuck in death-loops.

-Arsiine
    We left. I would not ninja land. It's just wrong. A slap in the face for the winner. The fat lady started singing and you won! But at least we did our best till the end! Not counting the CC problems, I still had some fun.

Val