Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I find this game ratehr full of SELFISH people

I find this game ratehr full of SELFISH people

To be honest and not targetting anyone but i find there are lots of selfish people in RK.
    Example: I ran into this fello who got the new glasses (big purple one - hippy look alike);

So i came and up asked him, "would you be kind enough to tell me where did you get the pretty cool shade?"
    The fello stopped for about some second and then responded,"I dont know."

Hm, at this point i am speechless. What do i say? lol, i just grinned and walked away with a word of thank for his time.

Well the fellow was half right:

The person killed a christmas leet / santa leet, and then got a gift/present off of the corpse, and then the person right cliked on the gift and it turned into one of 3 things possbile ( or i know of ).

Now those leets kind of randomly spawn in certain playfields/zones, so ofcourse its impossible to say where u can find one, its much idfferent from camping Ownz or any other campable mob. The person might have also gotten it as a gift from another person, so you never know.

If u r on rk2, i'd be more than happy to give u one of my many gifts

Uh

Everythink that he/she really didnt know? Maybe someone bought them for them or gave them to that person?

Re: Uh

Originally posted by Sygenesis
    Everythink that he/she really didnt know? Maybe someone bought them for them or gave them to that person?
    They're nodrop
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

The world is full of selfish people.
    Doncaballero - 209 Enforcer, General of HYDRA

"Shut the f*** up, Donnie, you're out of your element!!" - Walter Sobchak

Re: Uh

Originally posted by Sygenesis
    The question was if he knew where he got them... if he got it from someone else then he knows where he got them... from someone else.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Re: Re: Uh

Originally posted by Tal

They're nodrop
    the box they come in isnt nodrop

Re: I find this game ratehr full of SELFISH people

Originally posted by Mechgal
    To be honest and not targetting anyone but i find there are lots of selfish people in RK.
    Example: I ran into this fello who got the new glasses (big purple one - hippy look alike);

So i came and up asked him, "would you be kind enough to tell me where did you get the pretty cool shade?"
    The fello stopped for about some second and then responded,"I dont know."

Hm, at this point i am speechless. What do i say? lol, i just grinned and walked away with a word of thank for his time.
    Not knowing = Selfish? That's probably the most stupid thing I've heard?

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Re: Re: Uh

Originally posted by Tal

They're nodrop

Somewhat incorrect. They come in a christmas present box, that is NOT nodrop.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

im curious what do u want them to do in next patch remove selfishness ^_^

then the patch after that i want them to remove rudeness

and dont be bothered by it there are rude ppl here who care for only one thing themselves and that inturn is selfish

they cant even get pet pathing right what makes u think they can remove the selfishness
    Originally posted by Wrangeline

You can dip ure cookie in my chocolate milk anytime

I got yer cookie baby come and get it

i think you used the wrong word, selfish?, if he DID know and didnt tell you, that's rude.

btw ive seen nothing but non-selfish people playing, people hand out creds like there's no tomarrow.

The longer a game stays on the market, the more you will find people you wouldn't spit on if they were on fire. UO hit that level around 4 years. Greifing was so bad, I couldn't hack it anymore. This game is no where near that bad. Enjoy it while you can and try to ignore the losers.
    Jellobiafra General of First Order
    First Order-Cleaning clanners since 29210
    Visit our website to join!!

You know it's entirely possible that he/she really didn't know?

Santa leet drops a christmas present, wich when you right click opens and becomes nodrop, someone may have gavin it to this guy/gal and then they "opened" it you never know....

peace
    cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

But the person still got it from someplace. Namely someone gave it (the present) to them, at least most probable to me. I dont read the question as where did the present itself come from.

usher: If u r on rk2, i'd be more than happy to give u one of my many gifts

Thank you, you are very kind Usher.

eaze: Not knowing = Selfish? That's probably the most stupid thing I've heard?

My english is not great but let me but this in a good way as posible.
    First, thank you eaze. Calling me stupid cause what i wrote. If you read what you wrote it may seem even more stupid. Please do. Selfish has many meaning. This person got this from some where and every answer is "i don't know". What does that tell you? I am sure you are not that stupid to not figure this out already. Obviously, he or she doesn't want to share the info of the item he obtainned. Is that consider as selfish to you? or stupid? Cause you seem so fond with that "stupid" word.

Please allow me to rephrase this for eaze:
    There is not only selfish people but rude - so rude that they often failed to read the content and jumped to conclusion which made them looked stupid as well.

Enough said... Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year to everyone; of course, even you too eaze... no matter how selfish, rude and st.... you are.
    Last edited by Mechgal; Dec 24th, 2002 at 08:55:39.

i want some luv, luv me :-( COMON !
    Account Created : 2001-10-13 23:06:00
    Merphisto

Funkula

rofl

is it just me, or are people in this game HUGE ****ING WHINERS?

wahhh Sead was area nuking people in the arena..wahhh he's on my personal KOS LIST..

wahhhh i want a christmas gift and i am gonna whine on the boards because they didn't say where it came from and i it's to hard to guess where a new item like that would have came from wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh

Hm.... d0nuts
    Account Created : 2001-10-13 23:06:00
    Merphisto

Funkula

Well from what I have seen on RK1 is nothing but generosity. Yeah there may be a few selfish/Rude people on the game on on these boards, but they are in the minority.

And again, as far as whining, yeah I have seen it...two replys up. LOL

Sead whiners r everywhere..
    best thing u can do is camp a 0% / 25% & hope they come to u, ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast