Thread: I am lvl 161 and killed someone who is lvl 106.

I am lvl 161 and killed someone who is lvl 106.

Mwahahaha fear me mwahahaha. But seriously i thought this wasnt possible i am not sure if the MA was maybe teamed with higher lvls or not but helpbot said i could only attack as low as 125 and i wasnt teamed with anyone but yet i killed a lvl 106 person.

I didnt start the fight either i was trying to chase a smurf down and all of a sudden i got attacked by the lower lvl ma. Could this be the reason i was able to kill the ma?
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

forgot to add this.

Is there a legal way this is possisble or should this not have happend at all?
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

The best guess I've heard is that when your're teamed, everyone in the team gets the PvP range of the highest level char in the team. So, possibly the level 106 char was in a team with a higher level char.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

If the MA attacked you, there is no problem, the other way around and you should report a bug pretty fast.

if the ma was teamed with a higher lvl person its not a bug.
    /Comfortyou

Tha Doc Squad Commander of Wen-Tzu Enclave

My trader

ok thank you.

Yes the ma attacked me so thats probaly it then. I was going to ask her if she was teamed but i was busy running from a trader.

Thank you.
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

Talking Fear the trader

yeah if you are dumb enough you can attack somone as high level as you like, and everyone has the right to defend themselves from the attack, or that is how it is explained in the rules anyway :P
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front