Thread: If you insist on keeping CC the way it is, at least fix the warp points.

If you insist on keeping CC the way it is, at least fix the warp points.

Was warped countless times tonight, and every time into the middle of clan forces. Not to mention the numerous times when I couldn't move in any direction at all.. yeah, couldn't rush, couldn't retreat, couldn't move off to the side - cc just keeps ya stuck in one place :/

Anyway, was a fun fight nonetheless.

Warping should be removed entirely from the so called "crowd control" system.

A better fix would be to impede (by slowing down greatly) or prevent (not allow) movement toward high-density areas (defined by player density). If the system is "smart" enough to warp someone to a "low" density area, it is obviously smart enough to identify the high density areas as well, which could be used to prevent/slow areas from becoming overcrowded in the first place.

The current implementation is a classic example of a KLUGE.
    Born on: Wed Jun 27 15:39:10 2001
    Slavor, Soldier, RK1

Heh. yes, I got teleported far into the water in Upper street east bank. I think I swimmed for 2-3 minutes before I was ashore. When I got back to the battlezone the war was over.

And, I got no warning before it happened.