Thread: Christmas screenshots

Christmas screenshots

Last edited by James Hetfield; Dec 23rd, 2002 at 17:04:01.
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Sell me your QL220 clusters!

Metallica86 - Now building your ql 200 implants.

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

try agian, I've had like 20 people (says my server hit-o-metter) check agian... i'm sure you'll get thru.
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

Can anyone confirm that this is working? I've had a bunch of hits on it but only two responses saying it doesn't work.

should be working properly now

working fine. funny stuff. where are people finding the santa leets?
    Randome. Proud General of Link Dead, a mercenary organization. Available for assistance with blitzing, raiding, tower defense, etc. Send a tell to any of our members for more info.

Me and Santa Leet

Me and Santa Leet

Zarandia should aim next time

Monster Shades and Monster Fro

Ready for take off

Really should have taken a screen shot of Amona in the propeller hat.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

i got a couple of pics of Santa Leet and the 3 gift items here as well.. they've been crop'd down a bit and should be slightly quicker DL for those still on that legacy internet connection.. i think its called dial-up...

http://ao-mp.are-belong-to.us/pictures/christmas.html

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Sorry I had my PC turned off last night and in turn my server, it's back up and you can see all the cute leets now

:)

Awww cute leets. I want a propeller hat, damnit! Hope there will still be some left after new year.....

/Journe (Koaarv)

http://ao.rat.org/screenies/

The 6 newest are of Santa Leets.
    I charmed them and made them beat up other leets, or plopped one on top of some whompas, had some adventurer friends post next to it in leet form, etc. Lots of fun.

Originally posted by Glarawyn / Lilredhot
    Me and Santa Leet

Me and Santa Leet

Zarandia should aim next time

Monster Shades and Monster Fro

Ready for take off

Really should have taken a screen shot of Amona in the propeller hat.
    Glara you should really re upload those as jpegs. i can load them fine on my connection but i can imagine it takes way too long on dialup

nice pics though L

Originally posted by Emiko

Glara you should really re upload those as jpegs. i can load them fine on my connection but i can imagine it takes way too long on dialup
    I know, I really should trim the excess off them too...

But it's the holiday season...I'm busy! :P
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

/me huggles a fuzzy Santa Leet.
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

There's a Merry Christmas 2002 page over at Rubi-Kan Oddities, with a couple of nice shots.

It's easy to find Propellers and Glasses to take photos of, but no-one really wears the Arrows

I went to kill some, but they started carolling, and didnt have the heart to kill em.

http://ao.rat.org/screenies/scrn0151.jpg

Just kidding, we left the countryside red with the blood of santa leets.

http://ao.rat.org/screenies/scrn0152.jpg