Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drastic Changes: Modify Camelot.

hmm... well, it is true that (from what I heard at least) that the killing of OI/OE for the Soldier upgrade is extremly annoying... Maybe make it so the mob is about the same diffculty as the Trainees?

Actually a pretty good idea however I do not want another ubah mob that takes an uber team of 2 docs + enf, 3 hours to kill. Thank you but I've had enough of those already.

A decent team should be able to partake, a team that isn't required to have a lvl 200 enf, and 2 or 3 ch'ing docs.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

For most part I like all your idea exception of the 75% zone. You would only turn this into secondary Primus camp etc where only one guild owns the place 95% the time and rest just get kill mob whenever. One of few spawns where everyone from same side faction has to work together to pull it off. Probably want keep it on 18 hour spawn too so that keep the pvp happening to present some extra challenge to taking down the mobs.

Redesigning camelot for example making the hallway longer so you dont go link dead and die soon you walk into it. Fixing the steps leading down 25% where your pets actually follow you would all be welcome changes.

Making camelot more directional instead just one walk way to Tarasque and side path to Ghasap that people never go down would be cool too. Add little more content to the space with some more bosses and new routes with new texture to look at.

I for most part love your idea but sadly doubt funcom will never read this give bit attention to it. Probably one the more successful new bosses ever added ingame.

At first Phiones post made no sence to me at all. Then it hit me... duh, she is on Rimor! And it all made sence.

Phione, being that you are on Rimor, and the fact tehre is more people on Athlantean, and the fact that Camelot is completely different, so different that you can't even imagine untill you got on few riads yourself, I forgive you for saying stuff which makes no sence.

Now, just appolgize to everyone on Athlantean for wasing their time. Making Camelot into non-25% would make it become just like every other god forsaken unique mob that we have planty of. Because of 25% in Camelot people have learned how to work together, just ask Omni how far we came in cooperation. All the people that been around Camelot for a while, both omni and clan, can tell about improvement in work-together-skills. I've never won raffle in Camelot, and probably never will, and not like i need any of that loot anyway, but I go tehre for pure fun factor. There is always guaranteed PvP, you cooperate with people from otehr Orgs. And I do understand that doesn't happen on Rimor, but on Athlantean, its really something different. Even tho it sometimes causes frustrasion, making it 75% would ruin it completely.

I'd say this is the dumbest idea i've heard in last few months, but i wont since you are from Rimor...

Originally posted by Emiko
    Clan hasnt owned Camelot in a long time

BONG!
    Your nuts. We have owned it for quite some time now. Once in a while we will split the PF's with omni. 9 times out of 10, we take all of them.

And pass that bong please. I want some of what your smoking.

P.S. - I like it how it is now. I enjoy the fight for Tara when omni show up. It creates a much funner atmosphere.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Great ideas and well thought-out first post. Camelot isn't fulfilling it's purpose except as a shopping mall for an incredibly miniscule portion of the playerbase. Much better to expand the playfield and the adventure and allow the majority of the playerbase to enjoy it. Notum wars has made the 'PvP' in Camelot irrelevant. It's high time that all the graphics and work put into that dungeon get enjoyed by more people.

Too many people sign up for the game and play for 6 months and cancel without ever even seeing the inside of that place because of the bs that goes on in there.

Becuase no one seems to have said anything . . .

You know, Im a casual player, I solo about 50% of the time, and group the other half. Yet what I need to say is, I have no desire, even if and when I hit lvl 200, to PvP in AO. To me, its a game I play to make myself feel good about the acomplishments I make in game, thats it. I have no desire for myself to feel like crap becuase another UbAr player killed me to feel good about themselves. NONE.

Where does this leave me as the player who plays the game to feel good about acomplishments on lvls/equip/etc , when some of the best loot drops in a zone that is pure PvP? No where. I have already told myself I will NEVER OWN AN EOT. Ever. Its that simple. Kinda upsetting when it is roughlly the best ENF weapon in the game. So much for my feeling good about my equipment accomplishments huh?

Phione's idea is a great one, but I would like to add yet something else to. And ya this is just a wish by me, pure greed for only myself sure, yet I would like to see it done none the less ( and Im not a greedy guy IRL, Im actually a nice person who will sacrife things for himself for others ).

Please EITHER make it a no PvP zone, or make the loot available on Mobs that are IN no PvP zones. Make it the same mob, make it a harder mob, I dont care. But I would like some of that loot to, yet have no desire to PvP, so that leaves me out completlly . . .

and ya know what? I pay my money every month like the rest of you so I can have fun to ( and that doesnt include PvP ).

Other then that I totally agree with Phione's post. She is not trying to screw anyone out of anything, she is just trying to make it so those whoo are looking for only certain types of items dont all have to fight with one another over ONE MOB.

Makes sense to me.

Merry Part and Blessed Be,
    ~P~
    Quik
    Quiksilva - Omni Enforcer ( hey its a job )

Misterbungle - Rerolled 2HE Omni Enforcer . . . . . " It's not funny my @ss is on fire! "

Why are both of my ONLY two characters Enforcers? Simple, it doesnt matter what weapon/armor/style you go for, Enforcers are a very simple and much needed class in game. You simple hit things. ALOT >

" We have no great war, no great desprssion. Our great war is a spiritual war, our depression, is our lives. " ~ Tyler Durden, Fight Club

ROFL @ Turin

Sorry but clan does not now and then "give Omni the pf"

What happens is sometimes Omni own it and sometimes clan does.

when the OT own the box it isnt due to the compassionate generosity of the clanners.. thats the most lame thing Ive ever heard Turin.

OT owned Tar for the last 3 weeks then just a few days ago clan took it back. Someofit due to there being great players who are clan AND omni and due to alot of Omni being busy with Realife issues.

Again, no more bong for you youre already too high

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12