We stand at a crossroads in the future of Rubi-Ka. The amnesty hangs in a ballanance but wobbles and falters more every day. We do not know what the future holds for the clans, but we do know that we stand a better chance if we stand together. So, we look to help our brethren in preparation for what is to come - whether it be war, or continued expansion into the interior of rubi-ka... With the amnesty on the brink of failing, we stand ready to defend our homes if necessary, but without due reason, we do not wish to aggrivate the situation by seeking conflict unnecessarily. The Council of Truth has done well thusfar in guiding us, and promiting the independence of the clans, and so we have chosen to stand by them for the time being.

Rubi-Ka is a harsh world, and true friends are few and far between - you and I both know it. But for those of us who count our friends in the members of the Souls of Retribution, the world is not a place where one needs to go it alone. We stand by eachother, look out for eachother, and do what we can to help eachother.

Yes, there have been mistakes made and misunderstandings in the past, but we have worked hard to create a strong foundation of frendship comradarie and trust among our members. President Millenko, our leader has done well, and as a result, all the Souls have done well.

Perhaps you find yourself at a crossroads in your own life. To go it alone is a tough task. It took me a long time to pull myself from the rubble of old athens and into the safety and support of the SoR. It was a tough decision, but one that I am glad I made, for the friendships I formed there have been strong and lasting. Perhaps your destiny lays a different course, but perhaps it does not, and you also seek the bonds of friendship forged by the SoR. Either way, if you feel that you are interested in our organization, we would look to extend the hand of friendship.

Contact information:
/tell me (Yyerinfahr) if you would like to know more about the SoR. Though I am not an official recruiter, I will gladly put you in contact with one.

/tell Borrace or Millenko in game on RK-2 and they would be happy to find ways the SoR can help you.

For more information check our historical documents at http://www.guildportal.com.