OOC: First of all, would like to say that i am french, so, excuse any mistake i could do, because i think u can understand me anyway.

Hiya, after the great battle of athen, i went, roaming in the junkyard looking for eventual dropped things and hiden objects. Nothing... Was bored, and the night was coming, , so i decided to "kill the time" and to warm a bit hunting the rare mutants that were roaming between corpses and ruins. Soon, i came on somehing really... Surprising ( even if, despite the amnesty, the thing i discovered on the corpse of that rejected eye, was a thing i KNEW i would find...) . While i was looting the corpse, something shiny attracted me. It was on the monster's finger , a blue ring that seemed quite beautiful. As i scanned it, i discovered it was an Omni-Tech ring, only usable by members of the omni-tech corporation... What the hell was this ring doing on a mutant?? Of course i remembered that those mutants raided omni-Tech too, and i thought that, perhaps, the mutant took it from the corpse of an omni-tech guard or something like that... But at the same moment, i discovered that i was not really convinced about my own explanation of the situation. Betrayal and slavery scars are hard to heal, and another explanation came to my mind... I just hope the first one is the good one...

Sinixtrax ( clan )