Thread: Login screen CC message = wrong

Login screen CC message = wrong

The current settings allow for 35 attackers and 35 defenders in tower battles. The delta value is set to 0(this means no one is warped out).
    First, please explain why we were warped yesterday at the BOB base in DAV last night. I know lots of clanners were warped and I saw an omni crat at the warp drop as well. Either you(funcom) lied and the delta isn't 0, you changed the delta to a different value without informing your players, or your system is not working as you intended. In either case you need to re-evaluate it.

Second, at one point of the fight no clanners could enter the area. I assume this was because your system was counting omni's who were not in the band-of-brothers org as offenders. Not really sure why no clanners could enter but it needs to be looked at.

Please start informing your player base what you are up to.

If those clanners were not teamed with someone in the defending organization, they are not counted as defenders.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

we were attacking. So by your(and my) arguement the omni that were not teamed with the omni org that owned the land were not considered defenders. This is why I think the system says anyone not teamed with or not in the org who owns that land is considered an offender. So there are ~35 omni in the area not attacking but considered attackers. Making it impossible for clanners to attack.