Thread: You have to love trechery

You have to love trechery

So I'm in MMD, 51 MA, and this 64 OMNI NT challenges me to a fight. I say sure. I don't have dimach, but who needs it, honestly? So we start fighting and all of a sudden I'm getting shot at by a 65 AGENT too. To make a long story short, I kill the NT, then Kill the agent, with about 5 hp left, he got in a nice crit at the end and almost dropped me. I have to say it was quite a rush taking down 2 lvl 65 players with my 51 ma.

I head back to the rez terminal, and the agent is there, I do a T on him and guess what? HE's A CLANNER. He starts to apologize to me, saying the omni paid him 1 million credits to help him kill me and he was broke and only had 90k and so on. It really doesn't bug me that much but it's kind of sad to be such a pathetic traitor to your cause. So as I'm getting ready to leave he asks me if I can give him Sub-G! I can't stop laughing in my chair for a bit.

I don't think I'll post his name, but what do you think I should do, let it slide, and forget about it, and ignore this punk whenever I see him or if I should see him at MMD or 2ho team with omni and kill him on sight? Live like a punk, die like a punk?

Talking Re: You have to love trechery

Originally posted by ULTRA1
    ... Live like a punk, die like a punk?
    yep ..... eheheh

hmm well i guess it depends on your char ... if you feel like a good-hearted fool you can forgive him ....

i would kill him whenever i see him eheheh after all he's a bloody traitor .....

but then i don't pvp ..... yet .... ,)

/me wonders where the "you'r with us or against us"-folks are when you need them ?
    tradeskillz ?

I forgot to save after an evening of missions and went to MMD. I fought a rookie a couple levels lower (per their request) and beat him, but was very low on health afterwards. Then this high level agent sniped me. This is the same ass that summons demon pets (not that that isnt cool as hell, but it's an utter travesty of balance) I tried to heal and run, but it was no use. I was too low on both nano and HP and died, losing 1.8 million XP.

I'm still trying to figure out how to make everything balance out. I mean after something like that happens, I just won't be right again until 1) this person dies by my hands (which won't happen unless I get lucky and catch him LOH somewhere) or 2) Liv Tyler shows up and gives me a lap dance, or 3) something devious but rewarding yet to be schemed up.

Oh what was that? Treachery...um oh yeah hehe, but you killed him right? good work. Sounds like you have a supertwink and people hate you. I try to mend people's spirits when I kill them, always. Only if they're truly hateful (not just having a hateful moment) will I cause them further suffering.

hehe maybe OMNI hate me. I avoid arena combat almost all together. I will never kill a clanner unless one attacks me first. I will kill almost any omni I see on site, though a few that I have fought, we have chatted it up, and because I respect them, won't attack them unless they attacked me first.

I'll let the whole thing slide, if I died, then I would have to get revenge, but since I didn't, it's no loss to me, and infact was quite interesting testing the outer limits of my abilites.

Still, I may have to baddger him from time to time, but I can't team with omni's even to kill him. It would leave a dirt on me I could not wash away.

And Ming, you were atttacked by a COWARD, I was attacked by a TRAITOR and a COWARD. The reason why I go to places like MMD and 2HO is to fight with my faction not against it.

Wait a minute... Since when is MMD a mayhem zone?

Or are you a neutral character?
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

When an OMNI teams with a Clan, the team becomes neutral. Then they can attack both OMNI and Clan.

Unhappy your not the 1st

this is happening more and more often, just the other day my friend/co-worker went to cav to hunt and a lvl 125 omni and a lvl 140 clan were standing there, the omni starting fighting him, and when he almost killed the omni the clanner started attacking him, wtf is all that about!
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

wtf is all that about!
    It sure isn't about honor, that's for sure. But what can I say, when you're 16 and have to prove that your the most 3733t d00d that's going to r0x0r everyone, then it's common practice .
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Well, what can you expect from clanners? Honor... pffft!
    If they had honor, they'd still be working the job that we contracted them to do in the first place.

I personally would never let them live it down. If I was attacked by a fellow Omni, neither I nor my guild would ever forget it. And my guild isn't exactly small.

-D

Originally posted by Kaerem

It sure isn't about honor, that's for sure. But what can I say, when you're 16 and have to prove that your the most 3733t d00d that's going to r0x0r everyone, then it's common practice .
    Ya that's the main reason why I avoid the arena, unless I'm really, really desperate for some action. Arena is all punk action.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want funcom to make more pvp zones, esp in places that are more accessable, like mort, parts of tir, West athens.

What will really suck is if omni takes the offensive in the story line and when clan zones go omni there is NO in game time at all when a pvp zone that is not an arena is not occupied by omni guards. That would just be the suck if WA went 25% gas and all the guards were turned to omni guards (in a patch not a capture action).

Anyway, I REALLY HOPE you clanners use better judgement, remember who your friends are, and if you prove to them they can't trust you, you'll find out fast you have no friends.

When ur team is neutral you cant attack. I tried agains some dick weed omni :P

you have to be attacked first so kinda correct your nice story

My bros 51 ma and a 55 enf friend of his over the phone took out a team of 6 once

Please do not be a retard on my fine post cloud.

The NT challenged me and he was omni.

I did attack him frist.

I didn't bother to check to see if he was teamed because I'd rather play than worry about nonsense like that.

God you are thick.