Ok you are a clanner and you are in 2ho. There are a number of 40-60 omni running around, they come in, you engage them they run for the guards at once.

You think fine, I won't chase them to the guards, I'll stop at the wall, then walk back to the grid and wait for the next batch. Wait? What is this? These guards running around. Wait? What is this? These guards are SHOOTING AT ME!

Ok I saw 4 clanners today that made this mistake. Once you have agged the omni player, he can just enter the agg zone of the guard and the guard will start hunting for you. I told these guys to go zone in the north bunker, but they argue with me, "no we are out of their agg radius they won't come". Then in come the guards and 2 of the 3 clanners die.

You have 3 options as of now:

1. Once you know their intent is to agg the guards try to kill them before they can. If you chase them all the way to the guards their only real option is to use the whompa. You can chase them right through the whompa till the next patch, and hopefully kill them before they can zone. It's fun to drop a dot on em and see em die on the ent side of the whompa, then /disco over their bodies. This won't be an option after the next patch.

2. You can split off and zone into one of the stores before the whompa. This won't be an option after the next patch.

3. You can break north at the wall and zone into the north bunker. Assuming more guards aren't added to 2ho after the next patch this will be your only option post patch.

Whatever you do, DON'T just stand around the grid or you will be attacked by the guards. I'm not commenting on this tactic of guard running as lame or valid, just telling clanners how to deal with it so you don't die like suckers in front of me and embarrass me.

I had a blast, personally, chasing, well I don't want to mention any names, but his name rhymes with Granolith, through the whompa about 5 times and killing his cowardly ass at least 2 or 3 times, before egression to a spot where there was a bit more violence and a bet less running.