Thread: Shoulderpad Quest !!!

Shoulderpad Quest !!!

What the **** !!!

Why can I not finish the Second part of that Quest !!!

I have to Tag that Punks TKL, Live Metal etc. and now I have Tag all of them § Times and it will not work !!!

Can anyone help me with that **** ???

Grettingz Mescalinum ( Rubika 1 )

They must be tagged in a specific order, or the quest is fubur and you have to start it again.

Not sure what that order is anymore, try a search of the forums, there where a few guides, think one was called "tag your it"

Hope this helps
    cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Tagging

The order is:
    • Trash King
    • Trash King Lackey
    • Electro Unique
    • Nuts N Bolts
    • Greasy Joints
    • Live Metal
    • Best in Brass
    • Metalomania
    • Galvino

Have fun!
    ArchPriest Katelin 'Lunayu' Saar - Former President of the Guild of Meta-Physics
    Former Council Member of the Council of Truth

House Demonslap
    A little Anger never hurt Nobody...

"It's called an Anger Manifestation not a Love Manifestation!"
    "And how does that make you feel?"

hit

And good luck! Sometimes you get the people around TK who are actually willing to let you tag him before they mob and kill him (2 hour spawn, 5 minute fight), sometimes not.

The time limit on the quest can be rough depending on what your peak hours look like.

Post Regarding the mission

For the 2nd mission I suggest you have the ability to fly or it may not be possible for you to finish it. Also I strongly recommend that you bring someone with you to search for the bots. Since this is the only mission out of the full quest that you really have a time limit, (For the 1st and 3rd missions you can collect all the parts before actually getting the mission) it would improve on the time you spend looking, to have another pair of eyes on the look out. Good luck!

Regarding the TK spawn. It is my experience, though debated by many, that if you leave TKL alone and don't kill him, it will improve the chances of TK spawning. 3 out of 4 times TK spawned within 10-15 minutes after TKL because we didn't attack.

As I understand it there is a 20% chance every 20 minutes that TK will spawn. Perhaps by keeping TKL alive it increases the percentage?

P.S. For those who don't know, the abbreviations stand for the following.
    • TK = Trash King
    • TKL = Trash King Lackey
    Last edited by Lunayu; Dec 26th, 2002 at 05:58:13.
    ArchPriest Katelin 'Lunayu' Saar - Former President of the Guild of Meta-Physics
    Former Council Member of the Council of Truth

House Demonslap
    A little Anger never hurt Nobody...

"It's called an Anger Manifestation not a Love Manifestation!"
    "And how does that make you feel?"

hit

I Completed the first quest for alvin in just under 6 hours ( 7 pieces in 30 minutes, 500 bundles of nanotubes, and took for ever to get the scrap of notum). Teh second part of the quest took 3 days, (played time about 12 hours). I was solo, but had good data on locations of the bots. The hardest one to find is Electro unique. According to the GM that helped me ( after 5 hours of looking) Electro " Will not zone and is in the wailing waste area".. That really sucked, Wailing waste is a huge freaking area to find ONE bot... Try out on west side by the boka tents, if your lucky he will be there ( taht is where he spawns, GM info). Metal Manina is another semi hard on e to find, he is "suposed to be near 2950/3150 in harry's, but i found him WAY the F$^& west out the fence. I am currently trying to get the 3rd parts pieces, so far i have 3, i am lv 54 and might take a while, mostly i get lucky and get a group that will let me take a piece from there kill. Hope you best of luck...

-Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!