Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warp Beacon question for Funcom

but I would like to hear from Funcom why they decided this was more along the line of engineer nanos than fixer nanos
    I think the most simple answer to this is they were trying to be cute...think 'Beam me up Scotty'

Originally posted by Makarov
    And fixer only hacked it and adapted it to his own needs. But this dont make Fixer master of the grid.
    your right, that doesnt make us masters of the grid.. which is the problem, because the makers of the game described us as masters of the grid.

that is one of the many reasons why many fixers are bitter

Unhappy ummm.......

Ofcourse we summon our pets, that is why we get a shell and that it cost us credits to purchase the shell that we "warp" to us.

How hard can this be instead of warping a shell we "warp" people. We are not infringing on any fixer (tm). We have nothing to do with the grid never have, nothing to boost run speed never have. So what gives?
    Biffatnugly 200 Enforcer
    ->Stats 150 Engineer
    Jadeivy 98 Doctor
    Jamms 40 Keeper
    Zipsky 20 Martial-Artist

Re: ummm.......

Originally posted by thantos911
    Ofcourse we summon our pets, that is why we get a shell and that it cost us credits to purchase the shell that we "warp" to us.

How hard can this be instead of warping a shell we "warp" people. We are not infringing on any fixer (tm). We have nothing to do with the grid never have, nothing to boost run speed never have. So what gives?
    So you wouldn't have a problem with Funcom giving fixers a line of bots superior to your own? That is the best comparison for their decision to give Engineers a travel nano superior to theirs.

Scorus

I got a lvl 166 engineer and I don't give a rats' ass about beacon warp. Heck, no one ever found team beacon warp anyway. It's not useful to me since I can't travel anywhere with it. It doesn't move me around like every other grid nano. It's just lame comfort for lazy ppl.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12