all guilds have bad apples some just more than others
    lol spoken by the rotten apple himself!

kom ju från rätt rövhål så att säga
    220/26 and an army of alts
    so much to do, so little time to do it

Originally posted by Emperor Prozek

lol spoken by the rotten apple himself!

kom ju från rätt rövhål så att säga
    lol, and well yea every guild has bad apples.. doesnt surprise me its tradeskillz or storm.. ;P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

When you get a guild with as many members as Storm has, you are bound to get a few shady personalities , its almost unavoidable..

Actually , one of my most memorable moments in AO occured in the company of a Storm team, back when I hit 150. The servers were to go down in just under 45 minutes and I really wanted to level before the shutdown because I was going to be off world for a week after that. When the team found out my desire for this, they decided we should do one more mission, and run is as fast as possible so that I would level. LOL , it was a blast , tearing through the HUGE mission at break neck speed, racing the clock... andjust as the boss was killed, and the announcement was made that servers were coming down NOW , I dinged 150, to the happy cheers of my teammates (Storm members who otherwise did not know me)....My point in this story is that there ARE nice folks in the guild, and judging the whole , by the actions of just a few is just not fair.

As for Tradskillz, I know that the leader is my good friend Superslang who has extended more kindness to me than any other person in the game, and if there is "bad apples" in his org, then its just another instance of a few , giving the whole a bad rep.

Im sorry about your bad experience , I have a had a few like that , with people from all different orgs...thankfully the good seem to outnumber the bad.

Meegah
    183 MA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12