Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a sloppy ganking page?

Half of them didnt even have matching armor, heh.
    You ganked noobs ;p

Traders dont even need to drain me to outheal my damage.. so yes, they need to be in yalm to die from me , but theres alway those casual newbie tho

OMG your my hero, time to revive my already semi twinked agent

and copy you on RK1
    Stromm - Stop it with the PvP damage nerf whining. AO doesn't need the Geneva Convention.

<3 <3 <3, fap?

Originally posted by Poweredge :: Powervault
    All those kills and only Rookie... seems like there are a few screenshots missing....
    yep

kurtz
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

ChanOP in FC's offical #anarchyonline; visit irc.funcom.com

Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right
    Have you forgetten?

Hehehe wonder what that makes me...I never remember to get screenshots but I remember so many times in 2ho and mmd root-grafting some gray noob in his yalm and spending a min talking to him or /disco'ing in front of him while he can't do anything but sit and wait for the reclaim to come
    Yagyu for life

Hmm, I think you wish you were Dragonfly.

Funny that rk2 has nearly no titled twinks, woulkd be fun to start there if it wasnt for lack of money in rk2 for me

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

LOL OMG she ganked noobs in mismatched armor and then brags it off. Funny page though, I about died laughing at the pics of low tech and cyber helm wearing lowbies rushing to their death.

*rolls an agent twink*

Oh your evil is spreading...
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Mismatched armor kills ARE the funniest indeed. Until the pity sets in. But seeing those bright colors all next to each other, flopping to the ground.. brings back memories of pre-50% damage without grace period in MMD... *sniff*
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Originally posted by Pudding
    rimor? :P
    Stop calling it by a BS name. Call it's RK2, that's what it is, and you know it.

~Chris

Originally posted by Stexer
    Mismatched armor kills ARE the funniest indeed. Until the pity sets in. But seeing those bright colors all next to each other, flopping to the ground.. brings back memories of pre-50% damage without grace period in MMD... *sniff*
    LOL!!!

It's sad, but when I was a newb to the game, I went without armor until I could buy/mission for a matching set. Hehehe my first set of armor was, I think, leather armor (I was an adventurer so I went for the Robin Hood look). I used to run around "helping" people kill monster, not realizing at the time that I was killstealing (not like I did much damage COUGH) and I couldn't figure out why people got so mad at me lol.

Second set of armor was heated plasteel (lol). I remember my first workds were "OMG! I'm as red as a bull's ****!"

But yeah, I get a tremendous kick out of watching noobs race around in white gloves, red pants and cyber armor helmets and can't help but giggle when they get killed (and that's about as evil as I get folks)
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12