Thread: Vehicles and Apartments

Question Vehicles and Apartments

Well this post is a combination between wanting something thing taht hasent com into the picture and something that should have been implementd a whie agao.

First ill kick it off with; Why dont we have any imrovements in our aparments? It could really open a new dimension to gameplay if there were player owned privae sectors in the game. There are many elaborations and ideas on this that im sure you all have but its just somthing that I would like to see in the future.

Another thing is that i wanna know why we cant have multi person vehicles. Ones that woudl make it easier for people to travel together or in groups, basicly making it more than just another peice of clothing that you put on to better your self.

Any comments, sujestions, or re-assurences?

Player run vendors

A whole seperate PF, like a a giant futuristic mall, and players can buy their own machines that can only be placed in there, then the owner has to pay a daily fee to keep the shop standing. The owner drops items into the shop, then it gives you a prompt for how much you want it to cost. You can choose from a list of default names for your shop from the shops "Management" menu, like Armor, Rares, Guns, Melee, Nano Crystals, Misc, to prevent vulgar names.

All the credits are kept in the machine until the owner comes to retrive it. Daily charge will come out of the credits stored, if there are no credits stored it takes it from your char. A Maximum number of shops per character.

The name of the owner will be on the shop so that players can get in contact with the owner if they wish to negotiate something different regarding an item they want from the shop.

Just dragging over an idea which originated from UO. I think it's a good idea and a way to save yourself from sitting in the shopping chanels spamming all your leet ware.
    Last edited by Sergyevich; Dec 22nd, 2002 at 04:31:12.
    signature ! !

Let's all go play UO ... i think they do a much better job than AO on this
    Just kidding.
    /me gets ready to move to SWG and UO soon.

Item : Troop Carrier

Allows the user to transport their teammates in relative saftey, allowing the group to reach their destination together.

Downside of this is the driver is vulnerable, and if the driver is killed, the vehicle returns to reclaim with the driver, potenitaly leaving the remainder of the team stranded.

Advanced models have gun ports, allowing ranged weapons users to defend the vehicle as it passes thru hostile areas.
    Deagnor 204 Solitus Fixer (Omni) Director of R.U.R.
    ---*** Other RuRians ***---
    83 Opti Pistol Advent Motafrancis | Ovnor 161 Solitus Engineer
    117 Nanomage NT Knightweaver | DiceSlice 83 Opti 1HE Advent
    145 NanoMage MP Miner49 | Mohelunz 69 Solitus Doc
    141 Atrox Enf Cluedozer | Icewrench 63 Opti Fixer
    Icelo 57 Opti Keeper
    Sig updated Sept 2, 2008

Re: Vehicles and Apartments

Originally posted by Quieus
    Well this post is a combination between wanting something thing taht hasent com into the picture and something that should have been implementd a whie agao.

First ill kick it off with; Why dont we have any imrovements in our aparments? It could really open a new dimension to gameplay if there were player owned privae sectors in the game. There are many elaborations and ideas on this that im sure you all have but its just somthing that I would like to see in the future.

Another thing is that i wanna know why we cant have multi person vehicles. Ones that woudl make it easier for people to travel together or in groups, basicly making it more than just another peice of clothing that you put on to better your self.

Any comments, sujestions, or re-assurences?
    You took the words from my tongue
    Bump ^

Nice apartments would rock, and have them so you can instakill anyone who steps into your apartment! I could just sit in my apartment and feel like an enforcer. *wrings hands*

J/K

I would love some improvement to apartments.