Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the Girls?

Bah, I read that article before.. Didn't unveil anything that I already knew.
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

I don't really care what the RL sex of the player behind the toon as long as they are beliveable in their role. It doesn't really matter one bit to me.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Originally posted by TommyBALL/Emporium
    ROTFLMAO

/me turns to the woman beside him... "Did you see this post" *lol*
    Hmmm... yes but obviously I didn't see this one
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

True...

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    I don't really care what the RL sex of the player behind the toon as long as they are beliveable in their role. It doesn't really matter one bit to me.
    I know some very female toons here played by males...

It's just kinda annoying when ppl don't want to believe that I'm female in RL, it's kinda like i was to say I was from Norway and ppl would go "No way..... We know you're Canadian..." *sigh*

Bad example...
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

I was getting curious...

Now i've made a poll

All girls in and vote!

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=86650

hey, there's no option for rl girl that doesn't act like one ingame [unless you consider nawing off someone's leg cuddling]

ARGH!

I'm sooo sorry Lola... I completely forgot to make an option for you....

I hope you find it in your hart to forgive me

Originally posted by Lola
    ...unless you consider nawing off someone's leg cuddling...
    It isn't? Damn, I honestly thought my girlfriend was being affectionate. Can you naw peoples legs off in AO now? If so, cool - I'll come back for some...
    Heehee
    Jharick "Jhanarr" Naarr
    Long since left AO :: Catch me on the forums!

Muffins are for sharing, so be cool - buy me a muffin, today!

My Five GUI Skins:::download them now!

Hmmm....

A LOT of strange ppl out here

I prefer my legs ON

(and they look good...)

Wink

I can think of stranger, much stranger...like those who really would like such things...urgh...

As for your legs, my girlfriend has nice legs but I can be non-biased if you wish to have some opinions

I kid
    Take care
    Matthew
    Jharick "Jhanarr" Naarr
    Long since left AO :: Catch me on the forums!

Muffins are for sharing, so be cool - buy me a muffin, today!

My Five GUI Skins:::download them now!

Re: True...

Since I don't care about finding the RL sex behind someone else's toon (it shatters RP to some extent)....I don't ever tell anyone the RL sex behind mine. This has the advantage of A.) If people thought I was a RL female then I would be hasseled and pressured by many...or not belived as you say Poetica. B.) If people thought I was a RL male, then most wouldn't take my character seriously. So...I don't ever tell people that info (or very much RL stuff in general) and I leave them guessing.

Originally posted by Poetica

I know some very female toons here played by males...

It's just kinda annoying when ppl don't want to believe that I'm female in RL, it's kinda like i was to say I was from Norway and ppl would go "No way..... We know you're Canadian..." *sigh*

Bad example...
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

But I must admit, I'm rarely harassed...

Some are sweet, and some just plain stubborn...

But I rarely encounter rude ppl. But ofcorse they exist. After all they do everywhere....

Harrassment comes in many forms. Even the sweet ones can overdo it sometimes.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

Agree...

But I know I can be kinda a pest myself...

So I'm not complaining...

Heh...well you never pestered me so I'll have to take your word for it.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

well...

I fill up these forums don't I?

That isn't quite the same as being bagered on world now is it?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

Nah, I know...

And I know what kind of guys you're talking of...

Those who're kinda sweet and fun, but they send you tells all the time...

Even if you tell them it's a bad time... Like when you're in a mission...

...and that fact that I am a guild leader makes it worse cause I usually seem to have 2 or 6 conversations going a once.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

I guess it doesn't matter to me who is behind the avatar, as long as they are easy to get along with.
    In lieu of a better signature, this'll have to do

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast