Thread: Question about lowbie pvp, dmg/heal/debuff outputs

Question about lowbie pvp, dmg/heal/debuff outputs

I've got a killer idea for a lowbie pvp toon, but before i go through with it i wanted to make sure about a few things.

In the lvl 70ish bracket is mostly what im going to relate these questions to

-What is the usual crits bursts and AS's, from weapons like MCS, manex, div9, flashpoint, lowbie hellspinner, supernova, ithaca, X-3? And nuke dmg?

-At this level bracket, if you go fully defensive as a non-fixer with maxed/implanted evades, does this give you a chance to evade the shots from an agent's concentration or does attack rating outweigh evade amounts in a large magnitude? And how about minimizing full auto damage?

-Doc's init drains & poisons used at this level, as well as common heals? MA/adv heals? Non predrained trader's draining capability?

-Is nano resist at all useful at low levels? (wasnt in that level bracket when NR was fixed)

-typical QL of weapons/armor used?

Ty this stuff looks so fun when i watch it in mmd, really gets a laugh out...been itching to take a part in it for some time now.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Well with regards to specials i can tell you that most specials have the ability to cap 40% damage at that range, my div9 does it, prenerf does it as well, non-crit fling for 1k has happened once or twice and it seems as if a decent ql supernova will always hit the 40% mark with AS. All crits will usually be 40%. I go full def against traders when MK drop and that does reduce the chance of them getting a crit greatly. In fact i hardly get critted on full def against a trader. NR does work - for enfs running rage on full def. I wouldnt advice others to go for it. Dont know much about nukes but i would say the damage on the decent ones arent great at that lvl compared to what speed they come with. I beat an NT 10 lvls above me who threw up NS, had essence and even RRFE and i still got him due to his relative low damage output.
    I havent upgraded my armor so i can nearly self equip it. Well i can if i equip my str/stam gun. Its ql 114 OP elite.
    Weps are ql 155 div 9, ql 129 Sunburst Mk III and ql 140 Supernova.

Would be nice to see ya in the lvl 70ish pvp bracket Stromm, give me a tell if you want to know anything i havent mentioned
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

if you have RRRFE, you can't cast NS1, because it uses more ncu.. and if he had ns2 it would overwrite rrfe.. same strain and everything..

but details.. Nukes probably arent the best at that lvl.. I was a n00b then, so I can't really comment.. working on my next nt now tho.. we'll see..

my adv got ql 164 v2 pistol at lvl 74.. crits around 1600 pvm.. got a OLD pistol in offhand with fling and burst.. flingcrits for 740 and burst from 800-1000.. custom desert reet of course.. armor is crap atm tho.. 2300ish ac.

70 enf I have use a ql 135 shining black staff of authentive listening.. fast attack, brawl and dimach.. crits close to 2k I guess.. very high normal dmg.. often over 1000. and enfs at that lvl are high enough to use the 2k aborb tank armor special also a think to consider.

hope it helps.
    Roland "Fingathing" Bunke 208 NT - on vacation
    Peter "Finga1337" Parker 214.16 Adv - My Equip

Rubi-ka 2

So then basically enforcers are the kings of lowbie pvp? :S
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Enfs are the kings of everything with the love they got and we didnt
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

Stromm, agents roxxor lowbie pvp ><
    Fluff Molgan Fluffyfluff eqp
    Mglomk2
    Synergy Factor

....have been horribly brainwashed by the prospect of being uber into camping NPCs until their peepee's shrivel (c) Naraya