Thread: DEACON NEEDS A temporary WIFE FOR 24 HOURS!!!

DEACON NEEDS A temporary WIFE FOR 24 HOURS!!!

My wife is visiting her mother until tomorrow and I need a replacement until she gets back *makes very sad face*

Will anyone be my wife for the next day? Im no good without a wife. I didnt make the bed and Im eating unhealthy pizza....
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

I woulda thought you'd have a house full of women.

Even if they are the inflatable type.
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

/me raises a hand

But...

I'm way off in Norway?
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

poetica...online...bikini...now...gawd I want you

hmmm

Impossible... I'm at a PARTY!
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

posting on forums while at a party?

wish my gf would let me post when we are... uh...
    nevermind
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Re: DEACON NEEDS A temporary WIFE FOR 24 HOURS!!!

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius
    My wife is visiting her mother until tomorrow and I need a replacement until she gets back *makes very sad face*

Will anyone be my wife for the next day? Im no good without a wife. I didnt make the bed and Im eating unhealthy pizza....
    Oh boo hoo hoo, now imagine what its like to be like this all the time :P
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

*puts the lid back on the jar of mayo and turns off the vcr*

Wife? What wife?

Ohh poor dear

/me makes her "husband" a sandwich

here dear