Thread: The Nanomage Liberation Front

The Nanomage Liberation Front

Hail till all are free!

The Nanomage Liberation Front is looking for people interested in roleplaying. We accept Neutral Nanomages and Atrox only. This is not to discriminate, many of our allies are solitus and opifex, it is just that Nanomages are affected in a special way with notum, and Atrox have seen the harsh brutallity of the mines. We also welcome the friendship of any guild, neutral, clan, or omni who would like to help save the planet and our home!

Nanomages are very vulnerable to the effects of over mining notum. If the notum on Rubi-Ka is depleted too much we will become extinct as a breed/species. We see the off planet export of notum as a form of genocide. Our first goal is to stop this using diplomacy, as many people do not know the effects of overmining or have chosen to not believe the evidence. But we can not wait much longer we will be forced to use less diplomatic means.

In game please contact me on Atlantean or our leader Manamatrix for more information or to join
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

Not an anti-bump, but although atrox have seen the harsheness of the mines, you neglect the fact that Opifex were bred for the sole purpose of being tunnel runners in these said mines. Don't say that we don't know the harshness. Get the facts right next time, please.

btw, many are the time when your org have discriminated against myself and my friends for not being nanomage. I hope things have changed.
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

Originally posted by Vamp the Stampede
    Not an anti-bump, but although atrox have seen the harsheness of the mines, you neglect the fact that Opifex were bred for the sole purpose of being tunnel runners in these said mines. Don't say that we don't know the harshness. Get the facts right next time, please.

btw, many are the time when your org have discriminated against myself and my friends for not being nanomage. I hope things have changed.
    That's whitey for ya, vamp. Down with whitey.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

I will tell you one thing, wo do not tolerate discrimination. If someone shows you disrespect in game and is in our org, send me or Manamatrix a tell, it will be dealt with. As a member of the Nanomage Liberation Front it is our responsibility to represent our org in the most proffesional way possible.

And on the issue of the opifex, we have many opifex friends. The main issue for the Nanomage Liberation Front is that if the notum is over exploited the Nanomages will become extinct, this is not true for opifex, you can live without large supplies of notum. The Atrox have experienced greater discrimination from all sides on Rubi-Ka as well as been used as slaves in the mines. As well thier strengths fit in well with our weaknesses.

So we hold nothing against solitus or opifex in general. Their are many who we consider friends or allies.

I hope that clears up a few questions and I appologize on behalf of however showed you disrespect Vamp, any kind of harrasment behavior is not supported by our org. (remember too, I may end up your enemy in RP, but I hate no one OOC, unless lie cheat or steal )
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

See? Very well put, Aazamon.

This, young neutral nanomages and atrox, is why you may want to join the NLF. If only to be able to associate with people as intelligent and civil as Aazamon.

As for being my enemy in RP, not likely. Ofos gets RPed as a businessman now that he runs an org. Plus the fact that, for one, I'm a fixer; the ultimate neutral. Also, unless you've got a problem with technology, NO ONE in Deus ex Machina should have a problem with the NLF.

Join 'em, people. They're some good eggs.
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

Originally posted by Vamp the Stampede

Vamp. I can assure you things HAVE changed. For the better.
    Almost all of the old guard in the NLF (including the ones who were discriminatory) are gone. It started with the death of our previous leader, Fleshreaper. After that, her faithful generals left the NLF one by one to form a cult to bring about her resurrection. That cult firmly believed in the nanomage race as the supreme race. Once the NLF cleansed itself of those corrupt individuals, a new leader emerged. Manamatrix.

A new leader with fresh ideas. Fresh ideas that include alliances ith non Nanomage guilds. Our goal still remains the same, but we are now more receptive to the assistance and friendship of other races.

-Tifanyx

Unit Commander of the Nanomage Liberation Front
    Last edited by Jekor; Jan 17th, 2003 at 06:24:04.

Old news but something Irks me about this

That cult firmly believed in the nanomage race as the supreme race.

You do not know of what you speak of.

Manamatrix is great =D

Join NLF =D
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Re: Old news but something Irks me about this

Originally posted by Thundergod

[IC]
    Um, I don't? I've been part of the NLF for a few months now. I hold rank in the NLF, I know the leader very well. We do not see the Nanomage as a supreme race. We are essentially "Clones", created in Omni-Tek labs. How can we be supreme? You need to get your facts straight. The nanomage breed is fighting for its very survival. If we ourselves believe this, how can we believe we are supreme.
    [/IC]

[OOC]
    The Nanomage Liberation Front is a Neutral Nanomage & Atrox Only RP guild. We are always looking for new members who love to RP. We are not a terroristic or militant guild. Omni-Tek just calls us that to try distort the truth

[/OOC]

Originally posted by Stexer
    Manamatrix is great =D

Join NLF =D

Thanks for the endorsement. However, Manamatrix did leave us. She went Clan and I believe at the moment she is an applicant to Opresso De Libre or something like that.

Aazamon is our current leader, and things are once again looking up for the NLF..

Re: Old news but something Irks me about this

I misread the fact that you were actually quoting me. It actually looked as though you were calling the NLF a cult that believes the nanomage race as the supreme race.

Instead, it appears you are challenging my statement, I've made about the Shadow Templars. If thats indeed the case, I do stand by my statement. Based on the RP that was presented shortly after the Templars were formed it was clear to me that they did indeed believe in Nanomage Supremacy. But as RP goes, its always open to interpretation. From the side of the NLF, we viewed the Templars as nanomages who went insane. When I personally spoke to some Templars in RP mode, they sounded like drones whose main motto was "If you are not with us, you are against us". The only race that they allowed in their cult was Nanomage. So if they are against everyone except Nanomage, how can that not be viewed as the Templars believing in Nanomage Supremacy??

But none of that matters anymore. The Templars are gone, and the inspiration for the Templars and a few remaining members of the Templars are back home in the NLF and all is good..

((Sorry I get confused with the alts guessing Aazamon is Tifanyx just two different accounts?))

Interesting view point. So you say that exclusion of all but nanomage and their atrox slaves from the NLF is not a statement that the NLF is still a divisive thorn in the side of Rubi-Ka?

Aazamons retoric and yours means nothing. It is actions that count, you seem to be putting on some propaganda war with an initial statement that those racist factions had become the shadow templars yet they (shadow templars) are now gone and the remaining members have come home to roost? I am perplexed does that mean that the NLF is now what it was or is that it is what it has always been?

Back to your statement that the NLF has allies that are non nanomage. Do your exclusionary tactics indicate that you have changed? I would like to know what the NLF has done to bring honor onto it self and prove the statement that the NLF is just a bunch of terroristic, dilusional, racist members.

((Glad to see fleshreaper and ramiyana back in the NLF. Have missed the good old RP from the NLF.))

((Sorry I get confused with the alts guessing Aazamon is Tifanyx just two different accounts?))

Interesting view point. So you say that exclusion of all but nanomage and their atrox slaves from the NLF is not a statement that the NLF is still a divisive thorn in the side of Rubi-Ka?

Back to your statement that the NLF has allies that are non nanomage. Do your exclusionary tactics indicate that you have changed? I would like to know what the NLF has done to bring honor onto it self and prove the statement that the NLF is just a bunch of terroristic, dilusional, racist members.

((Glad to see fleshreaper and ramiyana back in the NLF. Have missed the good old RP from the NLF.))
    ((I assure you Aazamon & Tifanyx are two very different individuals in RL, even though they may have the same RP style. But I have no way of proving that to you, so why even try. You can /tell both of us in-game for proof, if you'd like, but I have a sneaking su****ion you can't anymore because you cancelled your account. Judging from the fact that you knew exactly who re-entered the NLF means you knew who left. If you are who I think you are, you are probably enjoying AC2 right now But I could be wrong))

[RP Mode ON]
    We are fighting for the survival of our breed! This is our one and only goal. Atrox are not slaves to us, we hold them as equals and they offer protection services to us. At this point we only include people who understand us. At the moment its only Neutral Nanomages & Atrox. Our alliances are with guilds who support our Neutrality, not necessarily our belief that Notum mining is bad.
    The underlying problem in the NLF is that we remain neutral. Neutrals account for 5% of the population of Rubi-Ka. So it is often difficult for us to get our message of Peace out to the mass population of Rubi-Ka. Our message gets distorted by Omni-Tek and their propaganda machine quickly labels us as terrorists. So as new Omni employees arrive on Rubi-ka, they are warned of us NLF "terrorists". The more a lie spreads, the quicker it becomes truth. At this point, the NLF is in a rebuilding stage. We must find a way to put a peaceful end to the lies that seek to destroy us.
    TILL ALL ARE FREE!!!
    [RP Mode Off]

((I too am pleased Ramiyana is back, and that I finally was able to meet Fleshreaper.. I joined the NLF two weeks before she "died", so we never met, until now..))

((Sorry, just saw you reposting as if the quote belong to you, originally posted by aazamon so i jumped to conclusions )

I am glad to see you all still strive for the survival of the nanomage but that was my original question, those that left, left for the reason that our views of Nanomage only survival was not a wise mode of reasoning. We had seen the lights of Jobe and decided to explore that side of our nature (instilled by the nice people of OT). Any ways those days are now long dead but the present war that rages seems to be dissolving some of your resolve. How is possible that the NLF helps defend Notum mines? ((I would post links but you can search here on this forum your self)) Are you now moderating your views that you would rather see the Neutrals survive more than the nanomage?

I am curious as to how this was justified as the two just seem incongrous to me. You all know that you will bring about the end of Rubi-Ka if you continue your mining dont you?

((As to AC2, i have been enjoying it but work and RL things have been taking up lots of my time so its good I kicked my AO habbit Hope all is well with the gang, glad you got to finally meet flesh- even tho you had metter before in other forms but i wont get into that Done here for now dont want to spam these boards, specially since most people have no clue what we are talking about and probably think i'm insane))

How is possible that the NLF helps defend Notum mines? ((I would post links but you can search here on this forum your self)) Are you now moderating your views that you would rather see the Neutrals survive more than the nanomage?

I am curious as to how this was justified as the two just seem incongrous to me. You all know that you will bring about the end of Rubi-Ka if you continue your mining dont you?
    I've scratched my head on that one as well. It seems hypocritical, but the ones I'm told that we help defend are the Neutral guilds that do not export the Notum off planet. The thing is, the leadership and focus of the NLF has been misguided since Fleshreaper died. The NLF was devastated by the loss of Agronaut and Ramiyana. When Manamatrix left and Aazamon took over, the guild started to retain its original focus. Then lo and behold, Ramiyana, the remaining active Templar or Rukewander as he called himself, succeeded in reviving Fleshreaper. So maybe, just maybe, the NLF will return to its glory days when it was an extremely active and fun place to be.