Thread: Flame me! (RK1)

Flame me! (RK1)

Here you can all flame me for putting the RBP on the forums RIGHT after i got it.

Re: Flame me! (RK1)

Originally posted by Shjaka
    Here you can all flame me for putting the RBP on the forums RIGHT after i got it.
    dont get why people enters for this anyway... all i see from the people who wins it is that they sell it.. dunno why anyone buy it even... *thinks of changing so only thouse that really wants rbp can enters raffle for it*
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

This is the reason raffles are very stupid. This is the reason having such hard EQish mobs is stupid. NODROP is added to new crap just because of this...and i hate NODROP almost enough to cancel.

Robust backpack isn't all DAT...it is fugly and the stats aren't impressive, however other stuff is nice and ppl enter the raffle just to "get phat loot" to sell or do whatever. Now I like that I can buy some stuff, but I don't like that ppl go JUST TO WIN A RAFFLE AND SELL, that is their ONLY reason to go.

Not really a flame to the guy who started this, but to the whole system, and not just at tara, but other mobs too. Loot is the single worst element to this game, it makes people sooo nuts and frustrated.

Petition FC to end this lameness!
    Old Isgrimnur Timer - Ranger
    Glen Sago Schmeisser - General
    Marky Kenidy Mark - Master Assassin Retired@200
    Bling Isgrimnurr Bling - Chairman and CEO

"Have you ever wondered, when you check loot and see NODROP, if it is not supposed to be dropped, how come the mob dropped it? And if the mob can drop it, why can't I?"

I can't understand why ppls care at all, jealousy?

The winner decide what to do, keep it, give it away or sell it, just get used to it...
    moon meeh

Originally posted by [BeNdEr]
    I can't understand why ppls care at all, jealousy?

The winner decide what to do, keep it, give it away or sell it, just get used to it...
    Amen!

I'm sick of people getting flamed for selling T loot. Where I come from (the ghetto) they call it "playa hatin" and it's punishable with a broomstick, some vaseline and a little bit of imagination....

So please, no hateration or holleration fo scheezie pleazy
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

lol

Why ppl are going to T. ? cuz it is for example the only "easy" way to get money... personally i blitz all the day (at lvl 153) for my GA MK IV and i go at tarasque...
    Vaultcitizen ADV 190. Teh pistol gimpness
    Catspawgirl NT 171. Pnh/Ior Dispenser
    Mareva Fix 167. GSF, Hot and fix grid Dispenser
    Canigou MP 135. CI Dispenser
    Pipboy2001 MA 80ish in gamboling doing /fblock.

Rubi-Ka 1

allways /tell Vaultcitizen

GUYS! I am VERY dissapointed in you, here i create a flame thread. For ONCE just ONCE are you allowed to flame me like hell, and what do i get?! These flames are hardly worth mentioning, come on i KNOW you can do better.

i don t want to flam u...

I think it s logical to sell it if u don t need... Tarasque is the only way to make money for lazy ppl... most of ppl who flam u already sold Tarasque thing on forum anyway...

No, i was just funny cuz u was really quick for sell it :]
    Vaultcitizen ADV 190. Teh pistol gimpness
    Catspawgirl NT 171. Pnh/Ior Dispenser
    Mareva Fix 167. GSF, Hot and fix grid Dispenser
    Canigou MP 135. CI Dispenser
    Pipboy2001 MA 80ish in gamboling doing /fblock.

Rubi-Ka 1

allways /tell Vaultcitizen

Originally posted by Shjaka
    GUYS! I am VERY dissapointed in you, here i create a flame thread. For ONCE just ONCE are you allowed to flame me like hell, and what do i get?! These flames are hardly worth mentioning, come on i KNOW you can do better.
    Goes to flame you in your Auction thread.. much funnier! =P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

So please, no hateration or holleration fo scheezie pleazy

this is so going in my sig