Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 125-200 Basic Implant Shop!?!?

The Jobe implants/clusters?

I would like to hope so, but I doubt it. Time will show tho.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

How about making implants level like those Agent Gear: Kevlar Wool something, or morphing memory? Like you will need a small amount of credits to upgrade it from ql 150 to ql 151, and then in order to upgrade it, you would need the nano programming skill that is needed to assemble a ql 151 implant.

That would be really nice in my opinion. No more time wasted on hutning for the exact ql clusters, no more having to keep on reassembling implants. It would make implants a lot easier to do without making the people who have raised their NP skill useless.

Re: Blitzing imps???

Originally posted by Okonkwo
    How U gonna blitz for ql 200 imps at level 125??? Not this NT

(Things fall apart.... Just faster when ur an NT....)
    NT mezz missions.

by lv125 u should have runspeed maxxed and 450 B&E to do ql200 missions.

we usually don't blitz. we mezz to have the added advantage of opening chests to get Notum Spangled Cloaks, Sealed Weapon Receptacles, and LOTs of treatment/nano rechargers.....

however, depending on your BM skill(no, not body massage), you should be able to use a decent layer pro by now and with a fixer hot, u shouldn't have any problem blitzing either. if u do, just learn to manage running in zigzags and around pillars, walls, to make mobs have to run non-stop to look for a way to attack you. usually, they can't even get a hit in if u know how to run.

^_^
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone

I can agree that ql 150 could be sold in the shops.

Would also be nice to see that stores would sell clusters on set qualities at least on superior shops, at least 125 and 200 clusters. If you want to save credits, you could always hunt for those varied qualities. What do you think?

i absolutely agree with it

because having to buy clicksave and cajole for ANYTHING your characters are going to use past lvl 80 just sucks.

it is a big time sink no more no less.

absolutely unfun to me. some people get their kicks out of selling and buying stuff on the trade channels and boards.

more power to them i dont.

i store any implant above ql 150 and any nanoformula above 90 or so but it is still a pain in the ass.

shops in ao are a joke. even at levels before 125.

and do not get me started about the boss loot only nanos
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

I disagree with the first poster: There is no need for FunCom to spend time with adding ql 125+ implants to the general stores, since it only takes max 13 blitz-missions to get a full set. Find out where you can get small, easily blitzable missions, and you'll be done in a couple of hours. You'll save the cost of buying the implants, + you will have made some cash from the mission reward. If you can calm, maybe even find something really nice in a chest too.

Ityn: Maybe you should have posted this in the 'Suggestions' forum?
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12