Thread: this pisses me off

this pisses me off

several times i have experienced not being able to engage combat with a enemy within my PvP range, coz he/she have been teamed with a lower lvl player.
    now this in itself is not a crime , if ppl teamed up to PvP in a team its ok.
    but most times that other teammember is no where near the PvP area, my experience is that ppl do this as a shield against higher lvl attacks and only being able to attack lowbies themselves(gank).
    when i have confronted theese players about it they have denied being in a team at all. if u PvP ,u PvP dont hide between lowerlevels skirts....what the hell is the point in having a title if u attained it by only killing ppl whom wich u are superior to?

dunno if this can be fixed or if it should at all.....guess its up to the players morale

Being green to you doesnt have to mean they are within your attack range. So they dont have to be teamed to make you unable to attack them.
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

If your teamed with someone of a higher level than you, you get his PvP range. Lets say a lv 1 team up with a level 120, players from level 1 to 140ish can attack you.

Yes some lvl 50-60 teamed with a level 140 not here attacked some towers, we were very angry until a friends lvl 130 came and kick their ass.
    So teaming with high lvl to be safe is not really good sometimes