Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: are Incogs cheaters or just good?

Sheesh.... why are people so hellbent to slam on the incogs? So they've got attitude. So they've got bravado, false or not. I mean really, its just as obnoxious to forcefeed humility down their throats. I enjoy supertwink wars.

I basically consider twink battle as just another class of competition. It's like light-medium-heavy weight boxing or something. We all know how utterly generic this game is throughout the levels, and so what's wrong with playing the l33t d00d twink game? I say let people spout off. It's all good.

And now here's my quotable gem:

Being older and wiser is also about being able to smile at the folly of youth.

Damn I'm good, and I DO say so myself. =)

Originally posted by Ming
    I basically consider twink battle as just another class of competition. It's like light-medium-heavy weight boxing or something. We all know how utterly generic this game is throughout the levels, and so what's wrong with playing the l33t d00d twink game? I say let people spout off. It's all good.
    Agreed, I can't fault these kids for what they're doing...

...but I can't fault anyone who gave them shi- ..err, stool for bragging, either. You've got to admit, the original post here still would've been silly if it had been half as self-exalting. I'd expect treatment no less harsh from my closest friends, should I pat myself on the back this shamelessly.

Bravo, incogs... well done! You may each have a cookie. Lets just work on your colloquial dueling a bit more, shall we? Otherwise, you're bound to get owned by cats with ub3r-l337 twinked-out eloquence 5k1llz, like Vyecheslav over there. (They say he self-equips his own punctuation, but I don't buy it for a second.)

-Templar Red

Re: are Incogs cheaters or just good?

Originally posted by Incogmollly
    I am an Incog and one of the most hated and loved in tir RK2 of course, but anyways I have this char a 27 agent which seems to be able to kill lvl 60's, well twinking is a specialty of ours and our guild has some pretty elite buncha people......my personal experiences in tir is that we are cheaters cause we are better at pvp then most people.....we have been called cheaters because of this, now my opinion on this is that anyone can twink, so if you really wanna cry about losing don't step into 25% zone or make a better char then me, oh and too those cry babies in Freedoms Edge our guild is ready to demolish you anytime you wanna meet in mmd be prepared so you don't say we cheated because you suck at making chars.....thats all
    Just thought I’d reply to this thread, as it appears I am the main reason it appeared in the first place. There are things in the post that are ummm grossly misleading or just not true.

1. No one in Tir loves Molly, I’m pretty sure no one in Tir hates her either. Certainly she is not very well liked but that is because she likes to entice new players and characters not set up for pvp into the arena, blow them away and then gloat over it afterwards. I have never seen her invite anyone for a duel who might pose a threat to her. If you ask her what gun she uses she will drop a ql50 gripo (or something simila) into the chat window and not show the ql 120+ OET that she has some how managed to equip.

2. To date FE (Freedoms Edge) people have met the Incogs on 3 occasions at MMD and H2O and we haven’t lost on any of those occasions. All due respect to the Incogs, in that for individual combat their characters are immensely powerful, but when it comes to group actions and large scale battles (to use one of Mollly’s own expressions) they suck. An Incog’s place is in the arena, there they are champions. In the big bad world players advance their characters they increase in level and experience, that is the nature of the game. In the 3 months I have been aware of molly she has levelled only twice. So next time she bleats on about how unfair it is to beat on her at MMD with a team of lvl 70 characters, it is worth bearing in mind that perhaps she shouldn’t be teaming with level 70 characters. This is in itself an underhand tactic as it prevents opponents from attacking similar level teams, giving first strike options to the team with the low level character. Despite even this rather major advantage the score is still 3:0. So in essence, every time FE has met the Incogs at MMD or H2O they (Incogs) chose to initiate combat and then lost, badly.

3. Finally, the only way to get a SET of ql125 implants into a lvl30 character is by using the treatment centre exploit. Any exploit is a cheat, end of argument.

Luv Tiggy

Talking To tiggy

what are you smoking ?

this post has nothing to do with tiggy at all. this was just molly being bored one one night. freedoms edge has yet to hurt an incog. Tiggy you wont even step foot into mmd if incogstien is there so how would you know who won ? well we dont need a 7 paragraph post. you know we can kick your guilds butt any time of the day, all you have to do is send us a tell and we will be there.

much luv incogsweet

Ps. Just rember Freedoms edge, to get to the grid access in mmd it is 2 mil creds, or we will provide you with a free ride to the reclaim.

sorry i dont wanna offened anybody but i still havent seen 1 incog over 100 at mmd yet =/. and i hate picking on those little 75+ incogs who are under 100, it really bothers me to overpower somebody can some of your higher lvls start to pvp? i know you are good lower lvl pvp ppls cause ur all very twinked but i just dont see that many high lvls from ur guild that does pvp at all.

Well i got a screen grab of me doing the flamenco on a pair of Icog corpses at MMD. its a pitty the name tags dont stay with the bodies but unless im very much mistaken there isint anyone using "incog" in their character names that isnt in the IoH.

luv Tiggy

ROFLMAO

Vyecheslav man ur great, never laughed so hard. Funniest thing unless u live our"rubi-ka" life u wouldn't get it, but it's soo great.

V i salute you

/prostrate

/me is not worthy

P.S. Can we have some more

P.S. You have plenty my lvl molly? Not in a arrogant way but i'd like a duel tis cool to duel new folk. I know about Incosweet and Incodivy but there like pre 125, don't know of more....

Community Member

To tiggy
    what are you smoking ?

this post has nothing to do with tiggy at all. this was just molly being bored one one night. freedoms edge has yet to hurt an incog. Tiggy you wont even step foot into mmd if incogstien is there so how would you know who won ? well we dont need a 7 paragraph post. you know we can kick your guilds butt any time of the day, all you have to do is send us a tell and we will be there.

much luv incogsweet

Ps. Just rember Freedoms edge, to get to the grid access in mmd it is 2 mil creds, or we will provide you with a free ride to the reclaim.

The last time Incogs told someone that they were charging, Freedom's Edge walked into MMD to watch all 6 of the flying Incogs leave. I call you cowards, as well as liers. I watched Incogs in 2ho think they were the ****, and then watched as 1 by 1 they were killed to the last. It is great watching incogs try to run then get rooted. They even left poor level 27 twinked Molly alone to die by Antiggony. That was such a special site. Why i think if Tiggy has the screen shot, we might make that the new picture for Freedom's Edge.

You see Freedom's Edge isn't afraid of Incogs, not the self proclaimed uberness, not the self proclaimed tweekerness, nor the big mouths of them. what Freedom's Edge likes is when the Incogs decide to Step and back up what they say. I have personally watched 1 clanner crush incogdoc in the Tir Arena. I also watched incogdoc and 2 others get killed by 1 clanner. To twink or not to twink. I don't go into a PvP zone with out a full team. Why, because i like the thrill of watching Incogs scatter when a group of 100+ come in. That makes my day. ( I still member the Ark yelling at incogdoc for exploiting. Gosh the good ol days. )

I would like to thank Incogs of Happiness, expecially Molly thankss for showing us that we got to you. Your post shows that Freedom's Edge has rattled you. That is the greatest compliment you could give the Guild.

Burt "Salve1" Hereda 101 doc Leader of Freedom's Edge
    Formally known as "Saveyourbutt"

This is too much.

Quote> Ps. Just rember Freedoms edge, to get to the grid access in mmd it is 2 mil creds, or we will provide you with a free ride to the reclaim. <End Quote.

Man...haven't you ever heard of fixers? If one of my mates needs to grid out of MMD its not a big deal. DUH! I just come and pick them up. As far as PvP is concerned, I dont normally bother with it, (sure I have a title) as I am a fixer. Granted I have Garmor and a Chem Mausser now, so I hold my own against most of you omni scum when need be, but really, I fail to see the appeal in it all. Granted, PvP takes ALOT more skill than PvM but that skill is nothing compared to what you need for a FPS. I hate to say this, but it seems to me that most of the "I 0wnz00r j00!" crowd are rejects from Q3 Deathmatch servers and Rainbow 6 corpses. I respect a few avid PvP'ers out there, as they tend to "fight fair" Qwerty1 and his bunch are great, and the help new players sharpen their skill.

Heres a toss down of the gauntlet as it were. Why not reroll new chars? prove to everyone that you DIDN'T use treatment clinic exploits and the we can talk about how good you really are at "twinking"

Im sorry...normally Im a nice soft spoken kinda guy, but this is just too much.

Freshman Burt "couningstars" Cardnial
    Lvl 100 Fixer and proud member of Freedoms Edge.

Why don't you just fly to newland (or run, imagine that). It's not that far.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123