Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make the llts and ellts attainable through some means other than 200mil creds

Make the llts and ellts attainable through some means other than 200mil creds

What is this **** how bout we remove lockpicks for shops and unattainable what about makin all armor never drop or missionable again that will really through the economy into a spin cuz i dont see what the big deal is why cant we have 15% scopes to without the need of 200mil creds i wish the do some stupid crap like this again and i just happen to have a bag or 2 full of that item in the bank

Using a crit reliant weapon like the ithy i use robs from my PvM as well as my PvP not being able to equip the new scope with the damn perception req nerf and rare access to a good llts

I have an idea make llts a tradeskill item that can be made with some good weapon smithing skills and make them use items that are missionable , store bought and items which drop of mobs

this last idea is a very good one so cz make it happen u know u like it
    Originally posted by Wrangeline

You can dip ure cookie in my chocolate milk anytime

I got yer cookie baby come and get it

If you can't get a crit scope, don't use a "Crit or Die" gun.

It's really very simple.
    Switch to a Death Sausage or HD.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

lol

First of all dont use a crit weapon if you can t afford a scope.
    Second, why would it be so easy to have a crit scope? There wouldn t be any difference between Veteran players and noobs or young players...
    And third, it s easy to make 200M when you got time.

They should have removed them entirely from the start.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

some professions are made to use crit reliant weapons such as traders without a scope most shottys are quite underpowered

And as for your comment amidaru when the scopes were attainable there was no difference between veterans and noobs so u make no sense here u mean penalize me cuz i started playin after the scopes were removed from the game

kenlon u cant go somewhere without being negative can u

centurion ur right if we all cant get one without millions upon millions change there crit chance to be equal to the ones attainable today only fair to post scope removal ppl but i dont like this course of action cuz ppl will definitely be upset by it so i say make them missionable again or sumtin

For PvM i can see E/LLTS scope usefull as it helps your crit abit, but for PvP this scope almost doesnt help anything. I crit as much with the scope as without and get -800 Inits and i have used everything from Ithaca to River to X-3 to varies of Grenade Launcher's with it and no change. =/
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by milmaker
    some professions are made to use crit reliant weapons such as traders without a scope most shottys are quite underpowered
    HD's and Death Sausages do *very* well in PvM. They have problems in PvP due to lacking specials, but to call them underpowered is an exaggeration.

kenlon u cant go somewhere without being negative can u
    How is it being negative to point out that there are options other than pure crit weapons?
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Re: lol

Originally posted by Amidaru
    First of all dont use a crit weapon if you can t afford a scope.
    Second, why would it be so easy to have a crit scope? There wouldn t be any difference between Veteran players and noobs or young players...
    And third, it s easy to make 200M when you got time.

And ther SHOULDNT be a differance.

other than lvl, and the time it took ti aquire things NORMALLY. The OLD school players didnt have to PAY 200 mil for thers. the used Clicksaver to just roll a mission for one instead. Ya, thats fair.

NOT
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Re: Re: lol

And ther SHOULDNT be a differance.

Well, there isn't one. What're you talking about?

other than lvl, and the time it took ti aquire things NORMALLY. The OLD school players didnt have to PAY 200 mil for thers. the used Clicksaver to just roll a mission for one instead. Ya, thats fair.

A) We didn't have clicksaver
    B) It's takes like a day to make 200m

~Chris

Talking

It's true....
    Clicksaver was introduced way after the ellts were no longer a drop or missionable... There wasn't click saver back then.

That's not true, the predecessor to Clicksaver, the program Clicksaver's code is built on, was around when (E)LLTS were missionable. I farmed tons of them on my old account with that program. I can't remember the name of the program, but is was virtually identical, less a few bells and whistles, and had the great babyface "Wassup" sound as the default alert for an item in your search list coming up.

I just say put them back in the game, it will stop a lot of *****ing, they aren't even that great in PVP anymore with all the crit nurfs, and they still haven't been fully nurfed yet.

but i want it for pvm more than pvp cuz id like to up my damage output and im sorry if i dont want to use hd or vektor due to the fact u can never hit for 10k as or nice flings

like it was said the scope really doesnt make much difference in pvp so whats the big deal in putting them back in

and megabio 200mil in one day let me know how plz if that was the case everyone would prolly be walkin around in ga4 and dragon armor with 2vt eggs or gocs and hpo

goto this site http://www.meowmix.com and sing the song please with the cats
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

200 million

you can make 200 million in a day? comon man. without exploiting? i doubt it.
    War is Hell.

Re: 200 million

Originally posted by steelbone
    you can make 200 million in a day? comon man. without exploiting? i doubt it.

200m in a 24 hour period by a good blitzer?? totally doable!!!

As far as the scopes go, bringing them back is just not worth the amount of whining and complaining that would happen on these boards then

a. Person is mad because they no longer have a piece of equipment that is rare uber and worth 200+ millions

b.Person is mad because they just spent 200+ millions on something that is now missionable again

game changes rapidly, learn to change with it......all i can say!

ITS NOT FAIR!

Always this "its not fair" cry from people who started a month ago...people who missioned ellts were here from almost the start they suffered all the bugs and nerfs that the "newbies" have not and now the cry "its not fair" we dont get something the veterans
    get...If you were here at the start you would have these items..FC has not removed them from peoples inventory because the die hards would scream and they wont put them back in the loot tables "as is" because they are slightly overpowered

You just cant have everything "vets" have when you are new :P

that like sayin take ithy, manex, beam, x-3 out the game now and in 6-12months the new ppl that start will have to pay 20-200mil for sumtin that is just need for a specific purpose

id be rich like the ppl who had bags of llts when they were removed as loot

is it fair that i had no access to the game when it first came out no. so why should i and every other person be penalized for it?

lets say they stopped dropping ga4 its value would become 1billion+ credits its dumb to do such a thing as remove and item tweak an items yes remove it no

if they would have just made the llts 8% to be equal to the ones now it would have been fine and keep one person from makin big money off of sumtin that he could prolly buy for 500k back in the day

Would you like some cheese with that WHINE?

LLTS's will never drop again, as many devs have said in the past.

So, now that you know that, stop whining about it, it doesn't help anyone.

If you dont like not being able to have a crit fest on mobs with your Ithaca, get a Vektor or HD, simple. And im assuming you are low level, those 10k AS's wont come around alot until your AS skill is very high, so you probably don't have to worry about that now.

Everyone here is giving you good advice, but you seem to want to ignore them and whine.

Is it your fault you weren't around when LLTS's dropped? No, maybe, who knows.

But, nevertheless, you weren't, therefore...get over it.
    Cronosingh - 220 Engineer
    Cronomedius - 220 Doctor
    Melgaroth - 220 Bureaucrat
    Cronoshaed - 2** Shade

Re: Re: 200 million

Originally posted by AngelHunter
    200m in a 24 hour period by a good blitzer?? totally doable!!!
    Blitzing? I doubt it... Having blitzed somewhere in the vacinity of 2000 missions in the past few months, I would think I'd have some idea of whether or not that is possible.

The Math : (at level 177)
    Reward - 197K
    Item - Nanocrystal (Anima of the Abomination) 380k
    Total profit - 577K per mission
    200,000,000/577,000 = 347 blitzes

I don't think one person could roll and blitz that many nanos in a 24 hour period. If you go the route of selling on the market, you consume valuable blitzing time dealing with the channels.
    Last edited by Hoops; Dec 23rd, 2002 at 19:40:02.
    "On the brink of the dark he stood, with only the dream of the cities, the million books, the spectral images of the people he had loved, who had loved him, whom he had known and lost. They will not come again. They never will come back again."

-Thomas Wolfe (1900-1938), Look Homeward, Angel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast