Thread: This one goes out to... quite a few , in fact.

This one goes out to... quite a few , in fact.

So, my lower level alts get ignored/told to piss off when in need of your services, eh? Well, that works both ways. No more nano buffs for you!

ti-hi
    The Lion Banner sways and falls in the horror-haunted gloom;
    A scarlet Dragon rustles by, borne on winds of doom.
    In heaps the shining horsemen lie, where the thrusting lances break,
    And deep in the haunted mountains, the lost, black gods awake.
    dead hands grope in the shadows, the stars turn pale with fright,
    For this is the Dragon's Hour, the triumph of Fear and Night.

Robert Ervin Howard

Must agree its funny, and frustrating, whenever I need a buff i'll ask for it and get it in most cases, or get without asking, but when I ask certain traders nicely with my MA (who i often buff with rrfe..) they purposely ignore me or pretend to be afk (the shouting lfg kinda gives it away)... guess its just the general attitude, if your green or grey certain people think it isn't a problem to be a prat..

Best bit is when they ask your main for a buff and you kindly remind them how they replied to you
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Yup, that's my favourite part too =)
    The Lion Banner sways and falls in the horror-haunted gloom;
    A scarlet Dragon rustles by, borne on winds of doom.
    In heaps the shining horsemen lie, where the thrusting lances break,
    And deep in the haunted mountains, the lost, black gods awake.
    dead hands grope in the shadows, the stars turn pale with fright,
    For this is the Dragon's Hour, the triumph of Fear and Night.

Robert Ervin Howard

heh. This remainde me one thing what heppend to me.

My lowbie alt was asking someone with the same level to help him to transfer some staff, and for thanks for help i offeri some tip. (I was going to delate this char and giving some money back to my second best char :-)

Well, she tell me that she don't want help and i am waisting him time...basicly wery rude person.

Well then i ask one other person at same general store, and he was happy to help me. When my second alt jump at area and that other person give me my staff and moneys back...i tip him for 500k.

But what happend to me when i was still at same general shop, this rude dude send me a tell and ask me some money...to help him, becouse she is poor newbie. etc.

Then i kindyly tell him that: I was asking him help to me and she was very rude to me. So i told that she miss 500k money just being rude and maybe she shud next time help person's so she get some help too.

Heh
    Last edited by NOVA; Dec 21st, 2002 at 21:11:56.

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

Re: This one goes out to... quite a few , in fact.

Originally posted by Nephilia
    So, my lower level alts get ignored/told to piss off when in need of your services, eh? Well, that works both ways. No more nano buffs for you!

ti-hi

Aww... thats just terrible... I guess I don't know what its like
    to have a low level alt because my low level alt is my main hehehe.. Make a note of everyone thats mean/ignores you, thats what I'm doing... then when I get a /tell for a buff of anykind
    of help I check my list
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

My best friend charged me 1 mill for parrot.

~Chris

Originally posted by Megabio
    My best friend charged me 1 mill for parrot.

~Chris
    lol

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok