Thread: reduce the amount of LC areas

reduce the amount of LC areas

Flame away but this is getting boring. Nobody attacks anymore and I think its because people are happy with what they have. Need to reduce the amount of LC areas and increase the benefits of having them. Pour gas on fire pls im falling asleep.

Nah... thats because most of the people who were in separate orgs when it started have now reformed into a smaller number of larger orgs capable of holding the bases. if you reduce the number of possible sites... we'll have another week of decent scrambling and then guild structures will stabilize and we'll be back to this state again

noone attacks cause build your own MMD isnt fun, and because rubberbanding around in crowd control isnt fun
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Originally posted by Wal
    noone attacks cause build your own MMD isnt fun, and because rubberbanding around in crowd control isnt fun
    pft, it's funny because it's so true. Nothing more exciting that dancing a gas line *yawn*.

How would you decide which areas to get rid of? And how would you compensate those who lost their areas?

Originally posted by PrimeTechnocrat
    How would you decide which areas to get rid of? And how would you compensate those who lost their areas?
    Next <number> of bases to be destroyed can not be built on anylonger.

-arsiine

p.s. or make the damn 100%->25%->5% cycles different then 24 hours. kinda lame to have some orgs that have there towers continuously go 25% at off-peak hours.

noone attacks cause NW it totaly bugged I wonder what the people on nw beta did all the time? Trying the new yalms out, or killing NPC with all the uber stuff Funcom gave them?

I mean hey you go with 30 ppls and attack a clanner base for 2 hours, finally you destroy the controller and some other clanner put a new base instantly after the old controller goes down. And all we got from a GM was "this will be reported to the exploit team - its not stated as a exploit yet etc.." I mean lol thx Funcom for that ****ing ****. Blowing up that new controller and give omni that land, cause you checked and agreed to us that it should not be possible that a clanner can build a base after the clanner base goes down. But well its stated as a "bug" LOL.

Next thing is crowd control in mort. Lol yeah 40 clanners stand inside the base and 30 omnis outside. We want to go inside and attack the clanners but we got all the time "you blabla pushed back blahblah crowd control blahblah". So lol crowd control works perfect. Neither clanners could attack omnis or omnis attack clanners, cause crowd control didn't work. Shouldn't it work like 35 clanners AND!!! 35 omnis in the same area? But what we saw was 40 clanners AND!! 0 omnis cause crowd control moved all omnis who tried to reach the clanners back.

The reason why noone attacks atm is cause that NW is so damn bugged at all! And the worst thing is that you (FUNCOM) tolerate exploiting and don't help.
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.

actually it worked ok in the beta because there was nothing for the person to lose.

Originally posted by Whitesand
    noone attacks cause NW it totaly bugged I wonder what the people on nw beta did all the time? Trying the new yalms out, or killing NPC with all the uber stuff Funcom gave them?

I mean hey you go with 30 ppls and attack a clanner base for 2 hours, finally you destroy the controller and some other clanner put a new base instantly after the old controller goes down. And all we got from a GM was "this will be reported to the exploit team - its not stated as a exploit yet etc.." I mean lol thx Funcom for that ****ing ****. Blowing up that new controller and give omni that land, cause you checked and agreed to us that it should not be possible that a clanner can build a base after the clanner base goes down. But well its stated as a "bug" LOL.

Next thing is crowd control in mort. Lol yeah 40 clanners stand inside the base and 30 omnis outside. We want to go inside and attack the clanners but we got all the time "you blabla pushed back blahblah crowd control blahblah". So lol crowd control works perfect. Neither clanners could attack omnis or omnis attack clanners, cause crowd control didn't work. Shouldn't it work like 35 clanners AND!!! 35 omnis in the same area? But what we saw was 40 clanners AND!! 0 omnis cause crowd control moved all omnis who tried to reach the clanners back.

The reason why noone attacks atm is cause that NW is so damn bugged at all! And the worst thing is that you (FUNCOM) tolerate exploiting and don't help.

All these problems were reported in beta. Sucky FC just didnt do anything about it is the problem. NW was released a month to early in my opinion, but, had to be AC@ out for the xmas rush ( i dont care how much they say it was just a coincedence, I dont believe it. )
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Problem is too few areas. And like the AO economy where there is no money sink, there is no upkeep sink for towers. When they are up they stay up.

At the moment, the orgs you need to help you gain an area already have their own areas. And they don't attack because they would find themselfs under attack...

It might be because a lot of people is on vacation, but to me NW seems to be freezing...

Open up more areas in the border zones (mort,BS,newland etc), and there will be more fighting. Create a system where bases need maintaining and the cost involved make it impossible for a player to hold on to 4 support towers for more then a 14 days, and people would be less defensive about their property...

And fix your PvP... Its not working 1vs1 and certainly not in mass brawls :/

Next thing is crowd control in mort. Lol yeah 40 clanners stand inside the base and 30 omnis outside. We want to go inside and attack the clanners but we got all the time "you blabla pushed back blahblah crowd control blahblah". So lol crowd control works perfect.
    rofl the reason this is so funny is because its so true

Dunno i here lots of attacks going on. Almost all the time i am online each day there is a oppourtunity to attack someone somewhere.