Thread: To The Deacon:

To The Deacon:

Hello, Deacon. Hello, everyone else.

Now, we're all here today because we LOVE you Deacon. We're all here to try and help you.

Deacon..... this is an intervention. I will be the intermediary for this sesson. Some of your friends have contacted me because they feel you have a threatening dependency on TEH FOOTNESS.

Hopefully, today some of the members of the community will come out and share with us examples of when your addiction to teh footness has caused them emotional or physical pain.

For example, like the time you bit off 6 of my frost-bitten toes when we were snowbound and starving in the Gangly Mountains together all those years ago.

Who'd like to start?
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

bump for interventions. Let's share some stories in a constructive manner.
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

I don't think Deacon has seen this yet, but I have something to add for him.

Yeah Baby

Thumbs up He's on the right track

I don't know the Deacon but as a fellow sheperd of furniture humpers I say: let the man have his vice. Besides, he has the game mechanics on his side. You have all experienced how our feet looks at other peoples feet! All activities in the game that require line of sight depend on TEH FOOTNESS!
    FunnyFace
    Running with Notum scissors

I HUMP ALL 0F J00R FOOTNESSESSESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Next week is the official Rubi Ka foot humping week!!!

NOONE IS SAFE NOW!

Have you women seen how utterly tiny and perfect your feet are? J00 cannot run, J00 cannot hide!!! The next week will be filled with more foot humping that you can shake a nerf bat at!!!

MMmrmrmrRRRrRROOO000oooOO0wwwWWWWrrRrRRrR00000OOoo oOOOO0OwwwWWWwwWWrrRRRrrrrRROOO0000oooOOOWWwwwwrrR rrrrRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Sammich?
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

sammich!

Sammich.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

sammich
    /tell Numeric

--:o IS NOT .
    [Khaln]: it's teh small and soft
    [Khaln]: BUT
    [Khaln]: I need teh large and hard

Got Milk?
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Nope, but I've got sammich.

And some sticky feet. Damn Deacon.

Originally posted by Crepuscular
    I don't think Deacon has seen this yet, but I have something to add for him.

Yeah Baby
    /me laughs so hard he falls out of the chair

That was great ^^
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

where is my leg?

Why i want say that? beat me...i dont know.

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

Ah, I love the really constuctive threads like this one...... ^.^

Yes, these are the hard hitting informational threads that none of us can live without