Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: In regards to docs and others

Post Re: In regards to docs and others

Originally posted by whiteaw
    This just drives me nuts! People constantly complain about things being "balanced". If there was a little school girl character in the game sure enough players of that character would have been saying "Soilders are too powerfull....my school girl doesn't tand a chance...blahblahblah"

I couldn't have said it better myself. If you wanted to pvp and kill, you should have picked a killing class. Stop trying to defend the 100% heal bug(?) and accept it that you were meant to heal not to be pvp machines. Like I sai if you pvp'd before the patch power to you, everyone else who jumped on the bandwagon when they realized they had a huge advantage, go whine somwehre else and accept that you shouldn't be there to begin with.
    Just a quick thing that people fails to realize. Doc being a damage dealer and a healer has nothing to do with the class doc, it has something to do with how you play the game. If you want to be a good pvp doc and a good mission soloer, a doc can do that. I think its great that we have guys like Fryli and DrZand that can show us that a doc doesn't neccesarily mean an easy target.

And this is kinda what makes pvp interesting, you meet different people with different thoughts for their characters. And those who have the new ideas usually wins.

I've met Fryli many times out on the battlefield. I've never beaten Fryli and Fryli has never killed me (at least 1 on 1 and if (s)he did, its a long time ago). The result is always that one of us flees. (Fryli has fled once, I've fled the other times

Lets say FC desides to put heals to 50%, it'll probably hurt the low level docs rather than the higher leveled ones. I've never played a doc so I can't really tell, but that's my guess.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Originally posted by Garzu

On 4 sec nukes i can instacast at max def with 1200 NI. Interrupt? LOL, I cant interrupt their attack, so why should they interrupt NTs nukes? THat would be really unfair, if they can interrupt and we cannot... They already do much more dmg than us, not only over time, but instant with specials too... now you want to gimp us further with this nerf? Why are you asking for nerfs, when all I want is boost?
    well interups was to be the melee classes strong side. and it was becaurse of that funcom wrote about the ma proffesion the scourge of nano casters !!!

i wouldn't mind if i had a fixed recharge and then had the nano init calculation on my attack. with 400 init i would hit insta , and only have a 1.25 recharge. woulld actually make me do more damage.
    most hammer usesrs wouldn't though.

garzu your casting should be capped at 1s. just like every other attack. your recharge should though also be affected by your init. this would probarly increase your damage out put. ( or not becaurse of that ridiculess insta cast, which obviusly wasn't intended by funcome( or forseen more likely ).

Originally posted by Dr. Sent

Since you have a problem with you reading comprehension I'll try again. Init debuffs do NOT slow down weapon fire if the person is already engaged in combat. If the person stops shooting and restarts then the debuffs works for the attack only and yes a 1000 negative slows it down by one second.

Obvious bug that needs to be fixed.
    Yes, sure, I have no problem with that...
    NT phone HOME!!

You can use the same argument for fixing root. It's not like that now so why fix it? Anyways, I'm sure there will be plenty of *****ing from meele classes when the root fix goes though, I don't have to say much about it, and when the interrupt FIX eventually goes though you can make another "omg we god nerfed, Funcom sucks post" and encourage everyone to go play Eve Online.
    There is not a "fix root" we will get, its a "fix break root exploit" we will get... its an exploit to use general debuffs to break roots...

What ever...
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by Fryli

Hmm, i did not see any doc, i saw 2 mp's tho :-)
    I did, and I saw an Adv too...
    NT phone HOME!!

It's pretty patheric that you can admit to having enough power to kill several people at once but whine like a stuck pig when someone beats you 1 on 1.
    Bla bla bla bla.... All I want is dmg to be 100% again, but you keep coming with your UBER whines aobut "IF 100% dmg is implemented again, I will not be the UBER KING PVP GOD DOCTOR anymore"... Cause thats what you are... If you dont understand that 100% heals vs 50% dmg is unbalanced, go get a brain.
    NT phone HOME!!

I did, and I saw an Adv too...
    I did not see an Avdenturer :-)
    I saw a female dualwielding Enforcer :-)

Originally posted by Fryli

I did not see an Avdenturer :-)
    I saw a female dualwielding Enforcer :-)
    Ok... Strange I saw a polymorhed panther there then...

Anyway, what is your point? LOL, trying to proove i suck?? LOL, ok, I can live with that, but you have already prooved you suck yourself.... cause you aint the UBER GOD PVP DOC as all other docs are...
    Last edited by Garzu; Feb 20th, 2002 at 23:04:29.
    NT phone HOME!!

Ok... Strange I saw a polymorhed panther there then...

Anyway, what is your point? LOL, trying to proove i suck?? LOL, ok, I can live with that, but you have already prooved you suck yourself.... cause you aint the UBER GOD PVP DOC as all other docs are...
    Hey I got a good suggestion, why don't one of you turn omni. Since you're already fighting on these boards, you might as well take out some agression out in the playfields
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Originally posted by Sjoko

Hey I got a good suggestion, why don't one of you turn omni. Since you're already fighting on these boards, you might as well take out some agression out in the playfields
    Hehe, can't....would loose my uber tolkenboard :-)

Nah, it's what ppl don't get is that when u play smart u will have a great advantage, that prolly goes for every class.
    As u know Inge if ur shield is about to run out and ur oponent is still not dead....it's about time to run :-) Same goes for me, if i'm about to loose or have a disadvantage (i'e top bussy healing then fight back) i try get away.

Heia Norge :-)

Ill loose my token board too... dont want that =) And I believe in what i fight for: Freedom.

Nah, it's what ppl don't get is that when u play smart u will have a great advantage, that prolly goes for every class.

Yeah, prolly, I can kill all professions 1 vs 1, yes, even soldiers with MK X, i just need to work hard for it =)

But I do honestly have a huge problem with docs... I will try more now that i got a flashpoint and got rid of my sucky ql 200 nano armor and got ql 200 hanshi/flower instead...

Heia Norge :-)

Ja, det kan du si... spesielt i disse OL dager
    NT phone HOME!!

Bummer Omni actually need more high levels to help out. We have some, but by far not enough

Og OL.. hmm.. har sett på curling altså, men det var bare fordi det var på der og da
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Originally posted by The Boss ™
    Just to let you know, they most likely didnt implement 50% Healing for good cause!

What exactly are you trying to say here? It doesnt make sense.

Basically nothing in your post makes sense.

[
    And docs is NOT a combat profession. Docs is not supposed to OWN and be UBER in pvp. BUT YOU CURRENTLY ARE UBER GODS, its just lame to denie it. And Lohem says it all about you healing professions:

Then I guess I am doing something wrong then. I cant even SOLO A ****ING MISSION, let alone win in PVP. my heals OWN, but I cant attack anything worth a damn. Go ahead, NERF the heals, I dare you. See how many docs you have in the entire world then. And see how far other player class's get in the XP hunting squads that go out and kill reds FAR above them in lvl. Your wussy MP heals ARENT going to cut it. And if you are going to nerf Doc heals, you have to nerf ALL heals, for ALL class's. NO class should be able to heal better than a Doctor. Period. Anyone who argues otherwise is smoking crack. But I promise you there are class's out there that hit for a helluva lot more damage than a Doctor. So go aheda, nerf heal, and see all the docs leave ruby kai. and your ass dead in a desert somewhere hunting sand worms.

YOU HAVE TASTED THE BLOOD AND NOW YOU DON'T WANT TO LET IT GO !!!

It sums it all up, and it is 110% true, get over it, healing needs a nerf, and it will happen, so stop whining and come with some constructive solutions instead of denying something that needs 1 IQ to understand needs a nerf. Or of course damage must be normal again, but you dont want that either, one more proof you just want to keep your pvp godmode.

And please stop calling people names, makes you look like an idiot.

So let me understand this.

Let me make sure I get this right. If I by chanced WANTED the uberdoc. ( and by no means is my doc UBER ) and I planned out the character right, and I spent IP on the DARK BLUE skills that I needed to do this, I should be penalized for thinking and planning out my character better than you? Is this what you are saying? That I should be penalized for taking him in new directions? That FC should FORCE docs to be the heal doc/utility player, and take away the freedom to make a character whatever you want it to be? Am I getting this correct? In other words. Im telling all you pvp whiners. DEAL WITH IT!!! PLAN BETTER!!! SPEND IP WISELY!!!!!!!! Im gonna make a new Uberdoc now, just so I can watch all you people piss and mona. AND im gonna tweak him with a nice 10 million dollars from my higher up character, so he wont lack for weapons, nano, armour. you name it. He will have the best. And He will kick your ass, because I know what I am doing and you dont. So I say to you people who dont know how to plan out a character to do what you want. PISS OFF!!! And try thinking for yourself for once.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789