Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: In regards to docs and others

Originally posted by Garzu

Yes they do, well, among traders, MPs and docs it is all about who debuffs who first, but docs OWNs.

"Supposed to add 1/1000"? WHere do you get that from? LOL, 1 sec faster execution for 1000 Nano init? HAHA, remember, nano init does not give any recharge bonus. And to make NTs cast their nukes even slower will totally ruin the whole profession (it is ruined atm, but this would be a disaster)

Cheater instacast? So you dont instacast heals? Is that cheating? LOL, this is pointless to discuss, worst thing I have ever heard, I believe this is only a provocation.
    every init should get 1 sec of attack at 600 init as it is with melee and reanged, and every init should get 1 sec of recharge for every 300. but every init should cap attack at 1sec. so that there might be an interupt. with insta casts it's just imposible to interupt. which basically nerfs melee range. becourse you don't have range you need to close the distance. and that is where roots get in, why is it that it is only ranged clases that has roots. should be the other way around, so that the melee clases get to close the distance. and with nr. broke nanos are simply just to powerfull. read of a ma with capped nr lvl 146, who had 500 nr. 600 with imps. i have a nt friend lvl 76 she has 640 mc. now with roots who has 100% mc and 75% nr. it's easy to tell who get's rooted all the time. whne the range caps are removed again(if ever) it will be even more unfair. so nt's die fast. must be becaurse they have deep blue body dev. and allways is nano breed.

i only see nts complaining.(could be blind) but that's one profession. who owns most melee class. (enfs resist becourse they get a +300 nr buff there rage line).

doctors are tough to kill. becourse they can heal. make damage 100/40 you'll die faster. meaning you'll be less abel to pvp garzu. can't you see your shooting yourself in the foot with that statement. and 100/40 on heals would kill team pvp. and funcom wants team pvp. i want team pvp. so no to capping 40% onheals. so healers get alittle tougher to kill. no big deal. don't fight them.

Originally posted by Fryli

Hehe,
    So u kill 100 ppl with aoe and then u die and cry upon the profession that killed u :-)
    BTW u was pretty dumb that died at ACE camp last nigh without even killing anyone :-) saved them all for me :-)
    which is pretty dumb. you had the meds to support your powerlvling. but now you gank everyone who treis to get some xp. that's just lame, only place to get xp is doing missions now. city of home is good for that very large missions guarentied. means a ton of lag. it's just totaly lame to gank ppl hunting. and is no fun. and there is term for it. it's called griefing.

and don't give the well it's 25% zone now. i bet mort wasn't when you killed borgs. so you get the advantege and now use it to greif those who was less fortunate.

makes me happy i play on rk-2 less jerks around.
    Last edited by Illith; Feb 18th, 2002 at 13:05:26.

Originally posted by Illith

which is pretty dumb. you had the meds to support your powerlvling. but now you gank everyone who treis to get some xp. that's just lame, only place to get xp is doing missions now. city of home is good for that very large missions guarentied. means a ton of lag. it's just totaly lame to gank ppl hunting. and is no fun. and there is term for it. it's called griefing.

and don't give the well it's 25% zone now. i bet mort wasn't when you killed borgs. so you get the advantege and now use it to greif those who was less fortunate.

makes me happy i play on rk-2 less jerks around.
    Hehe, what is dumb? and what is griefing?
    PPL that hunt in 25% zones and get killed by ppl from the other side and then start whine about it....well they are kinda dumb, think about it...
    If i'm in 0% or 25% in some business i'm always carefull with all my chars and i know there is a posibility to get attacked.
    Heck i don't even go by 2ho grid if i got some mission to run in sav or cav.

U think every time ppl want to PvP is should be done in arena?
    AO is built upon a storry with a conflick between two sides, is it not pretty stupid to only do PvP when it's an storry event?
    There is no ganking or griefing or whatever u wanna call it, it's leagal and it a part of the game, live with it and adapt or go roleplay in Trade or Tir :-)

I think FC should make more mayhem and 25% zones with npc's and monsters that gives high xp but with the risk of ppl form the other side to assult upon ur group.

Hehe,
    So u kill 100 ppl with aoe and then u die and cry upon the profession that killed u :-)
    BTW u was pretty dumb that died at ACE camp last nigh without even killing anyone :-) saved them all for me :-)
    That may be, but me dying without killing one of those lvl 100s.... First of all they had a doc, this doc was able to team heal faster than I could nuke for dmg with my best nuke over time, this clearly demonstrates heals is UBER in PvP atm.

And I never cry when I die after AoEing alot of ppl, in ace camp I have yet to be killed by the players, its always the Aces etc that kills me... I cry when it turns out it is impossible to kill ppl with healing with just nukes, there is no way heals should heal faster than nukes can do dmg, specially not when the doc is lvl 100 and I am 167 using the best NT nuke in the game...
    NT phone HOME!!

nr is broke. becourse of the fact of the attack system in ao. if attack skill is equal to defence skill you'll hit 75% of the time. thsi requrs defence skills to be higher then attack skills. for nr this is not posible, as only very few clases has green nr. and very few is abel to triple implant this. and as it is stats dosen't add to nr skill which offsets the balance even more, then if your smart, you'll use a nano that has 100% attack and nr 75% which again ofsets the balance.
    I want psy to add to NR before we do any adjustments.

perhaps you should use a better nuke. and you forget you get to attack with your gun in betwen nukes. and you nuke faster then i heal.
    Perhaps I should use better nuke? LOL, I use the best NT nuke in the game.... And I cant use gun while using AoE... well, I can use specials... You are an MA right? Lvl 116? Well, I barely nuke for more dmg than Aberic can heal.. he is a little higher lvl than me but still...

so you want 100% insurence of victory. if my heals can't compete with your damage, and you have a gun i am dead.
    You are the one who wants 100% success... your heals should NOT heal as fast as I can nuke for dmg... You can use a gun too...

didin't you get, if damage is 100% you be hit for 40% cap alot, i can't heal 40% of my unbuffed hp i probarly never will be abel to.
    Well, if you dont see 100% dmg as an option, then 50% heals is.

and yes i am very much lover lvl then you if your lvl 161. and i am 116 now. just remeber that the changes you feel is needed might not be needed for anyone lover lvl then you. so nt's are gimps at higher lvls no reason to break the entire game at lower lvl's for that.
    Go ask the lower lvl ppl out there, if they have an easier time against healers...
    NT phone HOME!!

i only see nts complaining.(could be blind) but that's one profession. who owns most melee class. (enfs resist becourse they get a +300 nr buff there rage line).
    You are blind...

doctors are tough to kill. becourse they can heal. make damage 100/40 you'll die faster. meaning you'll be less abel to pvp garzu. can't you see your shooting yourself in the foot with that statement. and 100/40 on heals would kill team pvp. and funcom wants team pvp. i want team pvp. so no to capping 40% onheals. so healers get alittle tougher to kill. no big deal. don't fight them.
    I rather shoot my self in the foot and get 100% dmg, than 100% heals vs 50% dmg...

Little tougher to kill... docs are IMPOSSIBLE to kill...
    NT phone HOME!!

Hehe, what is dumb? and what is griefing?
    PPL that hunt in 25% zones and get killed by ppl from the other side and then start whine about it....well they are kinda dumb, think about it...
    If i'm in 0% or 25% in some business i'm always carefull with all my chars and i know there is a posibility to get attacked.
    Heck i don't even go by 2ho grid if i got some mission to run in sav or cav.

U think every time ppl want to PvP is should be done in arena?
    AO is built upon a storry with a conflick between two sides, is it not pretty stupid to only do PvP when it's an storry event?
    There is no ganking or griefing or whatever u wanna call it, it's leagal and it a part of the game, live with it and adapt or go roleplay in Trade or Tir :-)

I think FC should make more mayhem and 25% zones with npc's and monsters that gives high xp but with the risk of ppl form the other side to assult upon ur group.
    Well said
    NT phone HOME!!

Cheater instacast? So you dont instacast heals? Is that cheating? LOL, this is pointless to discuss, worst thing I have ever heard, I believe this is only a provocation.
    Yeah it is cheater, stupid. I do get insta heals and it's wrong because meele classes are supposed to interrupt casting. right now they CAN'T unless some one put practically 0 points into Nano Init. I would gladly give up my Instant Heals so meele classes get their close combat advantage back.

You of course won't because you're trying to make NT's the uber gods of everything and when root is fixed meele users will have ZER0 chance vs anyone with root. I bet this makes you really happy.

Yeah 1/1000th of a second. Why don't you stop posting your crap and buy a stop-watch and check how Meele/Ranged/Psy Init reacts to points and you'll see that Nano Init is off and it DOES CHANGE the recharge.

Oh wait .. you expect instant recharge too? Don't you?
    Last edited by Sent; Feb 18th, 2002 at 21:16:04.

Hehe,
    Heh how true.

"Supposed to add 1/1000"? WHere do you get that from? LOL, 1 sec faster execution for 1000 Nano init? HAHA, remember, nano init does not give any recharge bonus. And to make NTs cast their nukes even slower will totally ruin the whole profession (it is ruined atm, but this would be a disaster)
    The FunCom Designer's Numbers
    The numbers attributed to the FunCom designer were tossed around the boards for some time before Slicer posted his finding. This was the gospel for some time:

For every 1000 initiative, attack speed is lowered by 1 second
    For every 1000 initiative, recharge speed is lowered by 1 seconds
    The minimum limit to both attack and recharge speed is 0.5 seconds (even if your initiative would bring it lower than that)
    Your AggDef slider speeds up attack/recharge speed by 1 second each at full Agressive, and slows attack/recharge speeds by 1 second each at full Defensive.

http://home.austin.rr.com/shakti/wea...htm#initiative

If you read further it's said that the modifier is 1 second for 600 points. I read someplace in the forums that the 1/600th was for the client animation and not for the calculations that the server goes though. It makes sense since the animation and damage seems to be off quite a bit.
    Either way, you're not supposed to get instant casting.

read! and unless you have something to disprove this, you can lick the bottom of my boots

Originally posted by Dr. Sent

Yeah it is cheater, stupid. I do get insta heals and it's wrong because meele classes are supposed to interrupt casting. right now they CAN'T unless some one put practically 0 points into Nano Init. I would gladly give up my Instant Heals so meele classes get their close combat advantage back.

You of course won't because you're trying to make NT's the uber gods of everything and when root is fixed meele users will have ZER0 chance vs anyone with root. I bet this makes you really happy.

Yeah 1/1000th of a second. Why don't you stop posting your crap and buy a stop-watch and check how Meele/Ranged/Psy Init reacts to points and you'll see that Nano Init is off and it DOES CHANGE the recharge.

Oh wait .. you expect instant recharge too? Don't you?
    Make NT the uber bla bla bla... LOL, you do everything you can to let Docs stay the UBER GODS of PvP, Doctors are that you know? Or have you been on a vacation?

Forget it, you make a fool out of yourself, nano init does NOT effect recharge on NT nukes....
    NT phone HOME!!

The FunCom Designer's Numbers
    The numbers attributed to the FunCom designer were tossed around the boards for some time before Slicer posted his finding. This was the gospel for some time:

For every 1000 initiative, attack speed is lowered by 1 second
    For every 1000 initiative, recharge speed is lowered by 1 seconds
    The minimum limit to both attack and recharge speed is 0.5 seconds (even if your initiative would bring it lower than that)
    Your AggDef slider speeds up attack/recharge speed by 1 second each at full Agressive, and slows attack/recharge speeds by 1 second each at full Defensive.

http://home.austin.rr.com/shakti/wea...htm#initiative

If you read further it's said that the modifier is 1 second for 600 points. I read someplace in the forums that the 1/600th was for the client animation and not for the calculations that the server goes though. It makes sense since the animation and damage seems to be off quite a bit.
    Either way, you're not supposed to get instant casting.

read! and unless you have something to disprove this, you can lick the bottom of my boots
    This has NOTHING to do with Nano Init... that is for other inits.

Nano init does NOT effect recharge on NT nukes AT ALL!!!

Go proove that nano init effect NT nukes recharge, or else you can lick my ass.
    NT phone HOME!!

This has NOTHING to do with Nano Init... that is for other inits.

Nano init does NOT effect recharge on NT nukes AT ALL!!!

Go proove that nano init effect NT nukes recharge, or else you can lick my ass.
    ewww...

Hey I'll take your word for it! So explain why everyone with about 500 NI gets instant casts on a majority or NF's and meele users lose all ability to interrupt? Seems rather unfair.

Make NT the uber bla bla bla... LOL, you do everything you can to let Docs stay the UBER GODS of PvP, Doctors are that you know? Or have you been on a vacation?

Forget it, you make a fool out of yourself, nano init does NOT effect recharge on NT nukes....
    I already explained too you why init debuffs are overpowering for casters. Interestingly enough, when I debuff myself in combat my weapon speed doesn't slow down. Seems like doc debuffs need a boost there.

ewww...

Hey I'll take your word for it! So explain why everyone with about 500 NI gets instant casts on a majority or NF's and meele users lose all ability to interrupt? Seems rather unfair.
    On 4 sec nukes i can instacast at max def with 1200 NI. Interrupt? LOL, I cant interrupt their attack, so why should they interrupt NTs nukes? THat would be really unfair, if they can interrupt and we cannot... They already do much more dmg than us, not only over time, but instant with specials too... now you want to gimp us further with this nerf? Why are you asking for nerfs, when all I want is boost?
    NT phone HOME!!

I already explained too you why init debuffs are overpowering for casters. Interestingly enough, when I debuff myself in combat my weapon speed doesn't slow down. Seems like doc debuffs need a boost there.
    Oh, hten you must have a gimped init debuff then... cause according to you a -1000 Init debuff should slow down the weapon with 1 sec both recharge and attack, but this does not happen?

Need a boost? Maybe, but should not work against Nano Init, only against other inits then... Anyway, it needs a higher resist, the chance of landing a init debuff should be the same as Nano shutdown, its just as powerful, if not more powerful, because it effects all other inits too...
    NT phone HOME!!

Oh, hten you must have a gimped init debuff then... cause according to you a -1000 Init debuff should slow down the weapon with 1 sec both recharge and attack, but this does not happen?
    Since you have a problem with you reading comprehension I'll try again. Init debuffs do NOT slow down weapon fire if the person is already engaged in combat. If the person stops shooting and restarts then the debuffs works for the attack only and yes a 1000 negative slows it down by one second.

Obvious bug that needs to be fixed.

On 4 sec nukes i can instacast at max def with 1200 NI. Interrupt? LOL, I cant interrupt their attack, so why should they interrupt NTs nukes? THat would be really unfair, if they can interrupt and we cannot... They already do much more dmg than us, not only over time, but instant with specials too... now you want to gimp us further with this nerf? Why are you asking for nerfs, when all I want is boost?

You can use the same argument for fixing root. It's not like that now so why fix it? Anyways, I'm sure there will be plenty of *****ing from meele classes when the root fix goes though, I don't have to say much about it, and when the interrupt FIX eventually goes though you can make another "omg we god nerfed, Funcom sucks post" and encourage everyone to go play Eve Online.
    Last edited by Sent; Feb 20th, 2002 at 05:35:16.

And I never cry when I die after AoEing alot of ppl, in ace camp I have yet to be killed by the players, its always the Aces etc that kills me... I cry when it turns out it is impossible to kill ppl with healing with just nukes, there is no way heals should heal faster than nukes can do dmg, specially not when the doc is lvl 100 and I am 167 using the best NT nuke in the game...
    It's pretty patheric that you can admit to having enough power to kill several people at once but whine like a stuck pig when someone beats you 1 on 1.

That may be, but me dying without killing one of those lvl 100s.... First of all they had a doc, this doc was able to team heal faster than I could nuke for dmg with my best nuke over time, this clearly demonstrates heals is UBER in PvP atm.

Hmm, i did not see any doc, i saw 2 mp's tho :-)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast